Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Question for Dmoneytx!

Can we expect some good information from ATP Houston next week?

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Hes busy man. Hes not sitting on here ALL DAY like YOU guys.
    Points Awarded:

pattymayo gave brodie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

davidg123
    davidg123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I'll be there for a couple of days!!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

LOL, Dmoney has a LIFE and gets LAID all the time, unlike you losers lol

DO NOT expect Dmoney to reply to THIS thread, lol wow smh...

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Dmoney is the towel boy

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Dmoney is the towel boy
    No he's the guy who stands behind the players holding the umbrella

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hey HB, what's up man???! First time I saw this. I'll hit you up pm in a few mins. Just got home from courts, Monday is my huge day. I hope all is well. I'll be out there only 1 day this week, maybe 2. Talk to ya soon..

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Cool. Even if you'll get there for one day or two, it will be still interesting to hear what you saw there

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dmoney is my bro..Any trolls who criticize have to deal with the BEEFCAKE...BEEFCAKE!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Dmoney is my bro..Any trolls who criticize have to deal with the BEEFCAKE...BEEFCAKE!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Cool. Even if you'll get there for one day or two, it will be still interesting to hear what you saw there
    I will HB, if I go I will post a thread for when I do

Dmoneytx

Just looking at today's matches:

I do remember Johnson not playing really well at RO. He had some issues sliding from what I saw, he looked a little lost on the clay trying to play safe at times and others going for too much.. He also got hammered in the doubles when I saw him last year, I would be surprised if he beat pathetic side ways hat wearing mofer Young...

I'm not sure how Arguello has done, but I might roll with Chung today at +102 bec this clay is SO thin he can hit through it & he is in wonderful form at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me to see a straight set win by him today. Arguello from Argentina I think, but Chung playing so well would be hard to fade him...

Also, I know Girlado is like -420, but he plays so well at RO. I saw him last year play several matches on the clay & he looked so comfortable it was scary. It took someone red hot to beat him or he would of done even better. I think he wins today in straights & gets thru Silva for sure...

*Sock??? He LOVES the home crowd anywhere in the US. They LOVE him at RO bec he is the young American with the huge shots. He will give Souza a big run for his money. I think Souza is a tough tough fighter, but I can't see Jack losing first round. I'm expecting a close one there & hopefully Jack takes it to him. IF Sock gets hot early, he wins for sure. I saw his line go from -190 to -210, now back to -160?? Hmmm... Souza will have to be on early & Sock missing shots left and right for him to have a good chance to win, otherwise Sock takes a close one 4&6 maybe??? Lol, I'll hit ya up later, best of luck

Dmoneytx

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
    STRAIGHT BET Apr 07 MU [8313] H CHUNG +102 (H CHUNG vrs F ARGUELLO) 150.00 USD / 153.00 USD 34556044

STRAIGHT BET Apr 07 MU [8325] S GIRALDO -430 (S GIRALDO vrs R DUTRA DA SILVA) 420.00 USD / 97.00 USD 34556130

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Chung baby...Another qualie going to make a run.

Honeybadger44
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    STRAIGHT BET Apr 07 MU [8313] H CHUNG +102 (H CHUNG vrs F ARGUELLO) 150.00 USD / 153.00 USD 34556044

STRAIGHT BET Apr 07 MU [8325] S GIRALDO -430 (S GIRALDO vrs R DUTRA DA SILVA) 420.00 USD / 97.00 USD 34556130
    Great job!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    No he's the guy who stands behind the players holding the umbrella
    No, he's the guy who just makes money betting tennis day in & day out

Must of killed you to see me post 2 winners BEFORE their matches started & 1 being a slight dog, hahahaha - priceless

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Chung baby...Another qualie going to make a run.
    IT was YOU Beefer who tipped me on Chung baby!!!!! That easy +102 was for you bro I only looked at him a few weeks ago because of that one day texting you kept hyping him up, I saw soon why quickly!! Chung in great form & can make a run here, I need to ck his draw man to see who he plays next. Thanks BEEFER!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    Great job!
    Thanks HB!!! I hated laying 420 to win a lousy 100, but this book I am using I am destroying right now and they DON'T have anything except money lines for tennis, ARG!! I would of taken him minus the games if I had the chance, but I knew he was going to win EASY. So I wasn't sweating it really, I didn't even keep track of it. I just came home from lessons & just opened up the app and saw he won, zero surprise there, lol.. I hope you are making some bank HB, peace out!!!

Dmoneytx

Oh, I hope to get to RO on Friday! I am trying to open my day so that I can go to both sessions and stay from the first ball hit to the last. I'm trying man, I will let you know asap! Especially if I end up going to the morning session tomm..

Dmoneytx

Just so y'all know, it's been raining for awhile here in Houston. No breaks at all. It even says 100% by 1pm. I can't see tennis happening at all here today. Arg!!! But it's Texas, ya never know, lol..

Dmoneytx

I have a student playing her Quarterfinals at Memorial Park Tennis Center. It's only 10 mins or less from RO, so she is keeping me posted on the rain downtown. IF she gets to play, the pros will play too bec of how close those sites are to each other. If there is a break in the rain, I will let y'all know asap! Thanks..

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I have a student playing her Quarterfinals at Memorial Park Tennis Center. It's only 10 mins or less from RO, so she is keeping me posted on the rain downtown. IF she gets to play, the pros will play too bec of how close those sites are to each other. If there is a break in the rain, I will let y'all know asap! Thanks..
    you're welcome.