captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Yu cost me $1000

Young up 5-1 easily killing him and pos retires because he has a boo boo . He just did not want to get embarrassed .

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

I'm not so sure any not injured ATP player could lose 16 points in a row against Donald Young..

So did you have 2K~ on Young? Som big balls right there!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

So, this is worthy of a thread because..?

captrobey

Yea and figures this would happen

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    So, this is worthy of a thread because..?
    Um -maybe because this is a sports forum and this is the tennis section. There just may have been others that just got screwed out of what looked like an easy win. Duh.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Um -maybe because this is a sports forum and this is the tennis section. There just may have been others that just got screwed out of what looked like an easy win. Duh.
    Donald duck? easy win?
    I would feel myself lucky with a void bet, if i had made mistake of betting on this clown
    Points Awarded:

JohnnyRudeboy gave makman 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Donald duck? easy win?
    I would feel myself lucky with a void bet, if i had made mistake of betting on this clown
    He was up 5-1 and actually was looking good was about to go up 1-0 in sets the way it was going looked like an easy win. Of course nothing is automatic in these anymore but i liked how it was going.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    He was up 5-1 and actually was looking good was about to go up 1-0 in sets the way it was going looked like an easy win. Of course nothing is automatic in these anymore but i liked how it was going.
    It happens. The interesting thing is to retire when you re down 5-1. Why not 6-1.
    In most of the books, the bets stand, if the first set is completed. In WTA today, Erakovic also retired when she was down 5-1. Very interesting huh??

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    It happens. The interesting thing is to retire when you re down 5-1. Why not 6-1.
    In most of the books, the bets stand, if the first set is completed. In WTA today, Erakovic also retired when she was down 5-1. Very interesting huh??
    Yea and normally when someone ends up retiring it is never in my favor. He did not even try to go back out .