Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    You can all thank cappinpicks. The SBR King of jinxing matches by prematurely celebrating.
    You think what we say means anything ? Don't be retarded

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    cappinpicks is also the king of quoting his own posts when a pick wins and not posting when they lose.
    You could have cashed out puig easy choke was obviously coming

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

go bak to bottom of prev page: capn said he liked puig...i asked him why? then others chimed in...

there was a good baknforth on it...no side was over-sold/no1 coerced into playing either...

whichever side you chose...this was a perfect use of a thread such as this

anybody think larsson up to disposing of pavlyuKUNTova?

http://www.tennisexplorer.com/match-detail/?id=1288701

larsson or nothing...-200 with H2H of 0-2 (matches)/0-4 (sets)/11-25 (games)

fukkit...ain't overthinking it, at +155 it's just a 0.6452u splash to sneak a unit into the roll
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-05-15 at 06:34 PM.

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Quote Originally Posted by TheDane View Post
    I was just kidding about being all in on her, but I have a decent amount on her, I don't know much about the other girl, but I've been following Linette for a while, you're right about her competition level, nonetheless I bet her on a number of occasions when she was a dog in the ITF, she won more times than not, I just think it's her time right now playing with the big girls. Just looking at the match up, i feel like it should be a pickem, I'll take Linette at + money.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    I think Nara will win a looooonng shitfest.

My reasons

1. Better accustomed to hot weather/humidity right now in Malaysia.
    2. Linette and Nara pretty similar players, Linette does not have a good serve if my memories dont deceive me. Nara has a better career with similar skills.
    3. Linette is 1-2 on WTA tour this year, other wins are against nobodies on itf circuit. Nara, although not having a good season but has better wins under her belt at the start of the year.

I did not like Nara at all, but I feel she will win. Still from a betting-point Linette's odds might deserve a try
    Just saw the card today, looks like we have the rematch of the century taking place, you nailed the prediction in the first time around, any leans on tonight's rematch, Kenz?

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Surprised folks are still posting in this thread.

First ... 3456