girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Flat betting in tennis is a must, no matter what edge you think you've got. It's the craziest fukkin sport there is from match to match.
    what do u know

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Rip my a55

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Flat betting in tennis is a must, no matter what edge you think you've got. It's the craziest fukkin sport there is from match to match.
    wrong. if you can't spot the angles get out of the game imo. for someone that previews all these players you sure don't know sh1t about betting tennis. step up your game pal

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Never understand why you guys bow up and go big on bets in tennis, worst idea regardless of outcome.
    Going big in any event is always the worst idea.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    wrong. if you can't spot the angles get out of the game imo. for someone that previews all these players you sure don't know sh1t about betting tennis. step up your game pal
    when EP said flat betting, im sure he didnt mean every bet is the same cause even he has like 0.5 unit and 1 unit bets in his thread. what he meant was u dont go from that to a random 50 unit bet. in individual sports, it doesnt matter how good ur "angle" is because as anyone who has played any individual sports will know, u have bad days. doesn't matter hw good u r at a individual sport, u will have random bad losses time to time and hence why wen u bet tennis, u never load up that large out of your norm regardless of wat angle u hav. u can have larger and smaller plays like EP does bt not 50 unit stuff.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes above is spot on Sirty. I've had a horrible week, but I'm down 7 units or so after missing a bazillion picks. One wrong pick here on a massive bet did 7x the damage of my shitty week - that's just bad money management IMO.

I think if you try more than 2x or 3x your normal "max" bet size, you're just asking for it in the long run. You might hit these big plays now and again, but it does more damage than good for the most part. Can wipe out a winning month with one pick.

AboutThatLife
    AboutThatLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

Yes above is spot on Sirty. I've had a horrible week, but I'm down 7 units or so after missing a bazillion picks. One wrong pick here on a massive bet did 7x the damage of my shitty week - that's just bad money management IMO.

I think if you try more than 2x or 3x your normal "max" bet size, you're just asking for it in the long run. You might hit these big plays now and again, but it does more damage than good for the most part. Can wipe out a winning month with one pick.
    Eagle anybody who has been in your thread would know how you bet - For the most part some of the guys above can go fuccckk themselves - You've been a long-time contributor and your a valuable piece to this board - So shove it and I agree with your assessment for the most part who the fuuccckk puts 50 units on Jerzzy (should have just played roulette put it on red or black) anyway that was some crackhead shit. I hate to talk shit about a poster but come on man.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

What a great fade LOL! This tannafag fan has been Ofer in tennis

First 12