baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Fognini vs kulushkin

Well he's a big dog. Is he injured or is he just a risk cause his temper is insane? Seems like vakue but who

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

kush just beat robredo and kev anderson in a 1000 tournament... the same tournament that fognini lost in the first round in straight sets to a local grocery store cashier, and proceeded to flip off the crowd upon exit. the line is where it should be

and I'd hate to say it but I'm on Fognini tonight. I think he's due for a strong comeback after his disgraceful preformance at shanghai

love fog +3 games as well

baseballstud

I tend to agree with you. Although hard for me to put $ on him afer you said grocery store clerk ha ha

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I bet fognini to win today.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fognini is one of the most, if not the most unstable bets in the sport. Poor surface for him to boot. I would also ask what have you seen from him since the US Open that would lead you to believe he's magically ready to turn things around after five straight losses without winning a single set.

I gladly would take Kukushkin, but not at this price.

baseballstud

Ya definitely not coming in confident. For some reason the bet is off the board at my book. This blows. Was gonna take a flyer on him

Chaz22
    Chaz22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17185

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Fognini is one of the most, if not the most unstable bets in the sport. Poor surface for him to boot. I would also ask what have you seen from him since the US Open that would lead you to believe he's magically ready to turn things around after five straight losses without winning a single set.

I gladly would take Kukushkin, but not at this price.
    I agree on Fabio being the mr. Unreliable of late, but then again, it's not that easy to write him down here.

Yes, Kukushka has been playing great tennis lately, but that form can vanish in no time. That is why he is ranked so low. These players can't maintain their form so well as TOP 30 for example.
    He already struggled in 1st round here, so sensing some let-down after the Shanghai performance.

Im wondering if Fabio really wants to come and lose every match in this late stage of the season.
    Don't think it is so.

Prediction: Fabio wins in 2 quick sets here.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Would personally never bet on Fognini outside of clay court. He has only won about 40% of his matches away from it.

Also Kukushkin did not struggle in his last match. I actually gave Khachonov a shot of winning since he is at home and a player to watch in the future. Kukushkin ended up winning almost 50% return points and two-thirds on serve which is a pretty dominating display.

EP also pretty much said what I was thinking. You can't just assume a player comes into form or loses form. All you can do is see what is already there.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

People hate on fognini but he is exactly where gamblers can find an edge. We should love players like him and frenchies. I havent found it yet but any variance in a team/player is where we have to find the edge. We are all on same team. Guaranteed money on this match bet kuk on the spread and fogn on the ml. If its close fognini wins otherwise he is blown out. Gl

Demonata

why do i ever bet fognini.

baseballstud

Guess I got lucky. He got smoked.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    why do i ever bet fognini.
    lol cant really follow rankings, raonic sucks shit like berdych and they are top 10 LOL

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    lol cant really follow rankings, raonic sucks shit like berdych and they are top 10 LOL
    Yea fognini has so many skills liek dolgopolov but both never try.