baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Ferrer vs djoker

Do we take a flyer on ferrer again. I realize djoker is the best or number 2 player right now but 5-1 good risk.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I wasn't able to catch The Wily Ferret's match today, but he must have played quite well for at least two sets to beat Murray in his current form.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I wasn't able to catch The Wily Ferret's match today, but he must have played quite well for at least two sets to beat Murray in his current form.
    Mugray doesnt ever have good form

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Yah ferrer after that first set embarrassment was painting the ball all over the court forehand and backhand. Was pretty impressed.

gaebiskon
    gaebiskon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5062

djoker ftw

bass7
    bass7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

although djoko has beaten ferrer the last 9 meetings over the last 3 years, do you guys think djoko will be motivated to win? not like hes trying to lose but he already has locked up number 1 (i think) going into london and ferrer is on the fringe of cracking the top 8 for london. given how ferrer played against murray last night +550 is a pretty decent price?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Ferrer+5?

Just Blaze
    Just Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I don't know whether I would take Ferrer to win outright, Djokovich is not really the kind of guy who that lack of motivation angle is all that strong. He did look a bit indifferent yesterday but then he also destroyed Berdych so badly in the Beijing final it was painful. Ferrer +1.5 sets is still paying over 2-1 so maybe if you are going to play the straight up ML it would be worth it to split your wager 50/50 on the sets and ML.