frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

This blows. I was hoping it was a glitch, but it looks like the "Plus" part is not there. I really liked all the different options they had there.

Tmuston Beltics
    Tmuston Beltics's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Last week they dropped all the betting limits to $5. Guess someone raped them bad which is a good thing.

outkast38
    outkast38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

And the live betting extra is just a damn joke...seems like they stop taking bets in the 3rd quarter of basketball smfh....Beats the whole point of live betting if u cant bet toward the end of the game
    Last edited by outkast38; 02-23-15 at 02:43 AM.

outkast38

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics View Post
    Last week they dropped all the betting limits to $5. Guess someone raped them bad which is a good thing.
    It wasnt limited when I had bet just a coupke hours before they took the whole thing down just seems like whoever running the shit didnt have the adequate software or something...

outkast38

Just becoming disillusioned with the shit....Im a big tennis guy...tennis channel is finally stepping up and showing live tennis from all events this year then this shit happens....Makes me want to just say fukk it and go get saved or something LMFAO

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

its gone! wtf back to normal betting

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

"As per management decision, unfortunately the Live Betting Plus and Pre-match Betting Plus" features are no longer available."

Thats bullshit, thats one thing i liked about 5dimes.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

you US guys dont have no options compared to us europeans

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

If Pre-Match betting is gone, so am I, at least for soccer. Their regular soccer book sucks, a simple bet like btts is only offered on the biggest name teams. It's not just them, all US facing books suck for soccer. Another win for the btc books. Another loss for live bettors.

outkast38

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    "As per management decision, unfortunately the Live Betting Plus and Pre-match Betting Plus" features are no longer available."

Thats bullshit, thats one thing i liked about 5dimes.
    They might regret it in the long run

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Someone in another thread mentioned there was a glitch in live bettingg plus where matches wouldn't update but would still be available to bet on

I noticed that over the weekend I forget what match but 5d said it was 3-2 but really the match was games ahead of it

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

It does suck though, I hope they find a better 3rd party to operate it and bring it back

I can't imagine they were getting killed, if anything they might have gotten stuck from people abusing the glitch, but when systems were running normally I do not believe they were losing out

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

very dissapointed as i enjoyed the expanded offerings of not only live betting plus but
    the pre-match which had an enormous card not only on itf but all other sports around
    the world. the regular 5d main section cannot compare to the depth it had.
    bet365 was the 3rd party and Americans living in US cannot open with them.
    we still have live extra and live during commericial breaks so it's the pre-match
    i'll miss the most.

outkast38

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Someone in another thread mentioned there was a glitch in live bettingg plus where matches wouldn't update but would still be available to bet on

I noticed that over the weekend I forget what match but 5d said it was 3-2 but really the match was games ahead of it
    They need to hook up with whoever does bet365 live betting wish that was available here in the states

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Still seems to be working for me. Just placed a bet with live betting extra.

w@lt
    w@lt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Opti, this thread is misleading. it is from 2014 and was bumped up now and says that 5d prematch/live betting plus are back.
    people reading it think that 5d has reinstated the live betting when in fact it was cancelled.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

live betting extra is way worse than live betting plus man. Plus had every single tennis match (some exceptions here and there) and so far, all live betting extra has scheduled for tennis (after gasquet and venus) is 4 matches, with 11 or so matches left in the day. Also I might be imagining this but after betting the azarenka match in live betting extra, I think the juice was a bit worse than I'm used to paying (Aza 2 games to 0 was -580 when she started out -270 for the match).

also extra takes like 6 seconds to accept a bet.
    Last edited by DR225; 02-23-15 at 11:11 AM.

DR225
    DR225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

nah spider, I think everyone knows. the same people that posted in 2014 are posting in the thread again

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    Opti, this thread is misleading. it is from 2014 and was bumped up now and says that 5d prematch/live betting plus are back.
    people reading it think that 5d has reinstated the live betting when in fact it was cancelled.
    Yeah I know. I think posters understand whats going on.

But honestly I don't. I only just checked 5D for myself. Had assumed mine was gone too.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah I know. I think posters understand whats going on.

But honestly I don't. I only just checked 5D for myself. Had assumed mine was gone too.
    It is gone. Clueless...

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Still seems to be working for me. Just placed a bet with live betting extra.

this is live betting EXTRA...not live betting PLUS...two totally different platforms.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

as others mentioned b4..for live tennis and soccer players this is a HUGE kick in the nuts.

live betting plus there was so many options for it offered you a ton of totals on the game up until the last game of the last set. you could wager on who won the service game, if service game would go to to duece or not. EVERYTHING.

live betting extra is so LIMITED compared to the PLUS platform.

Ralphy901
    Update your status
    Ralphy901's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

difference is live betting extra money stays in house, live betting plus and pre match 3rd party so how much pct was dimes losing, hopefully they figure out a live platform money stays in house but not likely any time soon

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    as others mentioned b4..for live tennis and soccer players this is a HUGE kick in the nuts.

live betting plus there was so many options for it offered you a ton of totals on the game up until the last game of the last set. you could wager on who won the service game, if service game would go to to duece or not. EVERYTHING.

live betting extra is so LIMITED compared to the PLUS platform.
    extra has that.. there is a tiny gray scrollbar that appears to the right.
    it is terribly difficult to use.

SCI
    SCI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5766

I'm getting max bet 0 on everything on Live Betting Extra now. I can't place a wager even though it's real time.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

you guys need to calm down and stop having a go at optional he just trying his best to make things better, okay

Ralphy901
    Update your status
    Ralphy901's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

pre match live betting was perfect, it was crazy, i didn't even want to leave the house on saturdays so many soccer games going on, i wish some of yall didn't win so much so losers like myself got to keep playing

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

live betting extra doesnt work on my phone either

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Yeah sucks on your phone...It is pretty sad it doesnt even have Kansas/Kansas state game on Live Betting Extra... Its freaking on ESPN

outkast38

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy901 View Post
    pre match live betting was perfect, it was crazy, i didn't even want to leave the house on saturdays so many soccer games going on, i wish some of yall didn't win so much so losers like myself got to keep playing
    Its not the winners fault they should live up to there A+ reputation SMFH #meaningless

outkast38

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    Yeah sucks on your phone...It is pretty sad it doesnt even have Kansas/Kansas state game on Live Betting Extra... Its freaking on ESPN
    Yeah and the games they do cover they stop taking bets at like 5:00 left in the game like whats the point same as just betting at the beginning smfh

outkast38

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy901 View Post
    difference is live betting extra money stays in house, live betting plus and pre match 3rd party so how much pct was dimes losing, hopefully they figure out a live platform money stays in house but not likely any time soon
    They need to take notes from BET365 I always checked their odds before I did anything anyways

outkast38

Like the guy that said "I want my MTV" I WANT MY LIVE BETTING PLUS!!! lol

outkast38

Anybody see the Murray/Coric match this morning? perfect example of why its always good to have that option smfh.....My dumbass went all in on Murray and he got his ass handed to him smfh

First 123