Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Raonic is a proven loser week after week

Why do you guys bet him??

He cannot win deep in tourneys against tough competitors

Nikki is too mentally tough for him
    I've been wondering the same. U hear things like "Raonic wins US open, mark my words"

Just Blaze
    Just Blaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Ask John Isner how far a big serve with poor baseline and return game gets you...especially against top 5 players. Raonic is maybe marginally better than Isner was. He really doesnt even get much love over here in Canada, Eugenie getting it all right now and deservedly so.

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I wasnt going to respond to matt bt decided i will in regards to ymer. Hw can i hav 3 times as many losses wen ymers record has more wins than losses to begin with. Plus if u really want to kno, with my plays on just that one kukuskin game is more than enough to cover all the losses before counting all the other wins.

Lastly hw cn u blast anyones record even if i had three times the losses wen ur own record is even worse than that.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Raonic is a proven loser week after week

Why do you guys bet him??

He cannot win deep in tourneys against tough competitors

Nikki is too mentally tough for him

Thank you, finally somebody gets it

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by SirtySree View Post
    I wasnt going to respond to matt bt decided i will in regards to ymer. Hw can i hav 3 times as many losses wen ymers record has more wins than losses to begin with. Plus if u really want to kno, with my plays on just that one kukuskin game is more than enough to cover all the losses before counting all the other wins.

Lastly hw cn u blast anyones record even if i had three times the losses wen ur own record is even worse than that.
    SirteeSree, I have lost many plays this year in tennis, it happens... I also won many plays last year, it happens.... Good call on that Millman vs Bolt BTW.

SirtySree

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    SirteeSree, I have lost many plays this year in tennis, it happens... I also won many plays last year, it happens.... Good call on that Millman vs Bolt BTW.
    R u really trying to call me out on that play wn for starters it was a lean, nt a play and u r 1-9 for ur last 10 plays posted

plus posted bolt @3 the match b4 it if u want to start comparing picks which is pointless cause anyone could flip a coin nd hit more than u hv this yr

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

are you both 12 years old?

SirtySree

got baited into responding wen i wasnt going to aftr he mocked my boy ymer =.="

matt1216

SirtySree, he asked you if you were 12 years? I am 12 years old, at times lol.

SirtySree

SirtySree, he asked you if you were 12 years? I am 12 years old, at times lol.
    ok matt

matt1216

R u really trying to call me out on that play wn for starters it was a lean, nt a play and u r 1-9 for ur last 10 plays posted

plus posted bolt @3 the match b4 it if u want to start comparing picks which is pointless cause anyone could flip a coin nd hit more than u hv this yr
    Possibly... At the same time I went 12-1 on posted plays with an average of -130 to +150 plays. The law of the average as such. I can be a bit of a headcase as I've prove I can lose 10 in a row, but I can also win 10 in a row. It's wierd, I can't explain it

matt1216

We should have a head to head, if you win, I will leave the (Tennis Forum) until 1st Jan 2015. If I win, which will probably not happen, just leave the Forum for two weeks and give me the respect.

SirtySree

We should have a head to head, if you win, I will leave the (Tennis Forum) until 1st Jan 2015. If I win, which will probably not happen, just leave the Forum for two weeks and give me the respect.
    If you really want, I will battle you but change the consequences. If I win, you will have to post all your picks in one thread so we can fade you easier.

Also for the battle, just post my picks for me. I'll take the opposite of your picks. (Being serious btw)

matt1216

If you really want, I will battle you but change the consequences. If I win, you will have to post all your picks in one thread so we can fade you easier.

Also for the battle, just post my picks for me. I'll take the opposite of your picks. (Being serious btw)
    SirtySree, let's be serious for a moment, let's have a legit battle, you should win easily. Obviously you're too scared to make the picks if you are just fading me? I'll let you state the terms, if you wish.

SirtySree

Only term is if I win, you will have to post all your picks in one thread so we can fade you easier.

You can make any other terms you want regarding what we can bet on and etc... I don't really mind.

matt1216

Only term is if I win, you will have to post all your picks in one thread so we can fade you easier.

You can make any other terms you want regarding what we can bet on and etc... I don't really mind.
    Ok, sounds good. My only Request, No ITF Matches. ATP, WTA, and challenger matches are good to go.

SirtySree

You are the one insisting on a battle, not me so go make all the requests and the thread, not just that one rule.

matt1216

You are the one insisting on a battle, not me so go make all the requests and the thread, not just that one rule.
    Ok, I will post the Thread shortly.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Mur Mir mur Mir

First 12