Geoff_Saari
    Geoff_Saari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

David Ferrer !

OMG just had a heart attack watching this match. Had 20 units on Ferrer , I almost died.

Gracias Ferru !!

Drunkenfukwit
    Drunkenfukwit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Grinds it out!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff_Saari View Post
    OMG just had a heart attack watching this match. Had 20 units on Ferrer , I almost died.

Gracias Ferru !!
    couldn't watch it? musta been torture watching 365

Geoff_Saari

Yeah it was not streaming. I was following the ATP live score app . I almost died.

1st set, Ferrer gets broken on the first game of the match, I cant believe this shet. Later on the set Ferrer breaks back and forces a tiebreak. Ferrer leads the tiebreak 4-1 just to choke and lost the ****in set.

2nd set, Ferrer gets broken AGAIN early on the set, Kohls is leading 5-3 and serving for the match (at this point the live line was -3333 in favor of kohls, cant remember what it was for Ferrer) . 30-15 turns into 30-40 and Ferrer breaks ! Theres still hope! On to the tiebreak and Ferrer wins 7-4, fek yeeeeeeeeeeeea

3rd set, Ferrer blows 4/4 break points, including a match point , I cant believe what I am seeing, what the fock is going on. Anyways, they go to another tiebreak and Ferrer ends up winning 7-4 , to win the match 2 sets to 1.

SSVIR
    SSVIR's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unbelievably stressful to watch that unfold on flashscore.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Gracias Ferru !!
    Nice match you watched it.

Geoff_Saari

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Nice match you watched it.
    haha yeah, more like stressfully tracking it on the ATP app. you know what i meant

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

haha yeah, more like stressfully tracking it on the ATP app. you know what i meant
    Lol, you were extremely lucky That Kohl has the nerves of someone from France.... Nothing like blowing it after serving for the match. Good luck tomorrow

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Stop betting Ferrer. Guy is going downhill. Sucks cause he's my favorite player.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Stop betting Ferrer. Guy is going downhill. Sucks cause he's my favorite player.
    I agree Herd. This is actually a GREAT time to be fading Ferrer on the handicaps because he is barely getting thru matches or going 3 sets when he never used to. He is still going to be a big big fav in a lot of matches bec of his name.. Might be a good good play to start taking his opponents with the plus four or five or whatever games bec I see Ferrer sliding as well... His grinding game can't go on until he is 35, his body is going to start to break down like Nadal's is.. The next 6-9 months could be a great time to cash some tickets against him, even though he still might win that particular match... Hmmmmm...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

The main difference with Ferrer this season is the rate at which he gets broken, IMO. That, coupled with more random errors in general.