captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

Tennis is BS WTF Berdych

Unfcking real every time i do a heavy favorite they lose. He wins the first set 6-3 and loses the 2nd 6-3 and is losing the last set 2-0 . Every damn time how is he losing to him did he get hurt or something unreal. Cannot find a live stream to watch either.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Enjoy your @ 1.01.

Sorry, I mean -10 000

P.S. There is no spoon

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

There are going to be some very angry people at the HM corperate offices.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I had this debate with SirtySree the other day.... Berdych is mentally weak, I don't even know how this guy is Top 5. Never, ever put him in a parlay

captrobey

I hope a plane lands on his fking head losing to a guy named Lu

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

had a feeling bird shit would fall today.... you deserve to lose not knowing shit about tennis though

Hardcoar

Mmm... that -10 000 is so deliciously succulent.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    had a feeling bird shit would fall today.... you deserve to lose not knowing shit about tennis though
    True i cannot argue that i know they lose a little ball though. I do look at them though and figured it would be an easy win and looked like that after the 1st set. I figured i would pick up an easy couple $200 and use on game later on. But i do not bet soccer or tennis all that often but once in awhile i just would like a supposed easy win . With tennis i take the heavy fav and they always lose.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Mmm... that -10 000 is so deliciously succulent.
    It wasnt -10000 it was -500 lol. Maybe it was that after he won the 1st set though wow could you imagine if it was and someone for the hell of it put $100 on it.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

Yes tennis does suck. I'm going to try to pick up a team sport or two.

I think the big issue for us tennis bettors is the extremely long tennis season. A normal bettor with no really good info.(SBR Forum and others) have no way to know how these guys are really feeling. These guys work hard almost all year round and everybody has a bad day in the office once in a while. These guys are the same.

If the season was 4 to 5 months, I don't think you would get nearly the amount of upsets that you currently get.

For the smart money who might have people staking out hotels and watching the players while they are off the court they probably like the long season since they have info that the public or bookmakers don't have.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Win8/13/14 11:00am ATP Tennis 245 Yen-Hsun Lu +360* vs Tomas Berdych

birddick is shit!!

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    Win8/13/14 11:00am ATP Tennis 245 Yen-Hsun Lu +360* vs Tomas Berdych

birddick is shit!!
    Wow impressive hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    Yes tennis does suck. I'm going to try to pick up a team sport or two.

I think the big issue for us tennis bettors is the extremely long tennis season. A normal bettor with no really good info.(SBR Forum and others) have no way to know how these guys are really feeling. These guys work hard almost all year round and everybody has a bad day in the office once in a while. These guys are the same.

If the season was 4 to 5 months, I don't think you would get nearly the amount of upsets that you currently get.

For the smart money who might have people staking out hotels and watching the players while they are off the court they probably like the long season since they have info that the public or bookmakers don't have.
    They always seem to do this to me though whenever i bet a heavy favorite. Plus he won the 1st set pretty easily like he should have. I always seem to pick ones that have epic meltdowns after winning the first set. There was one a few months back i picked she was like -700 and won the 1st set 6-0 . She lost the next set 0-6 and the last set like 6-2 .

I may one day just put like $200 or so on the underdog at that time i can only imagine what you would win if you do. Had to be like +3500 or so after losing the 1st set .

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

team sports are more reliable with heavy faves, especially if they are at home.
    maybe you should look into soccer or volleyball, rugby, etc.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    It wasnt -10000 it was -500 lol. Maybe it was that after he won the 1st set though wow could you imagine if it was and someone for the hell of it put $100 on it.
    DKDC. I was being f*cking cynical. The point is you made a terrible bet.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Had Berdiick in my parlay for $100. What a waste. Gotta give it to Lu, he's been playing well and I should have known he would possibly bring down that bastard.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Had Berdiick in my parlay for $100. What a waste. Gotta give it to Lu, he's been playing well and I should have known he would possibly bring down that bastard.
    So frustrating though when you win the first set pretty easily being the heavy favorite then lose it after that. Really wonder after 1 set what the odds were on Lu .

SirtySree
    SirtySree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I had this debate with SirtySree the other day.... Berdych is mentally weak, I don't even know how this guy is Top 5. Never, ever put him in a parlay
    This was indeed a bad loss but mentioned to you why he is ranked 5 because everyone has these types of losses and not just Berdych plus the other like 5 points I made.

Also Lu is ranked 42 so not like he's terrible and almost everyone in the top 20 has lost to a 100+ player or fringe 100 this year except a select few, including Berdych. That's just how tennis is.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    So frustrating though when you win the first set pretty easily being the heavy favorite then lose it after that. Really wonder after 1 set what the odds were on Lu .
    About @ 20, market.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    About @ 20, market.
    Sometimes i am tempted just for the hell of it to throw down $100 on something like that. Once like 20 years ago i did a 3 game parlay and one of the games was a huge underdog and it hit for $6000 .