Kucera
    Kucera's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Young - Sela

What do you think? Public pounding on Young so odds on Sela might be quite juicy later on...

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I would expect Young to win this, but I like the over 21 games.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Young in 3 sets for the rust factor IMO GL

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Young is going to win.Beat the midget.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only reason anyone is backing the Donald is because this is in ATL. Otherwise, this is a toss up shite fest. Sela or nothing & nothing looks like the POTD

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Sela or nothing??? Lol...

There were Several plays of the day today, smh...

Delbonis -3.5 games and over in the Golubev match at Ov 22 +102 were two plays I hammered

NO plays of the day today??? Priceless...

brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Only reason anyone is backing the Donald is because this is in ATL. Otherwise, this is a toss up shite fest. Sela or nothing & nothing looks like the POTD
    I agree EP. I almost want to go all in on Sela because of the odds. THey both opened at -110, and obviously the books know donald young is playing at home, so why wouldn't he be the favorite? Sela has been playing well enough to beat Young. With the public all over young, sela should be the play... but I bet on donald young to win last night so I'll stick with it. I love watching players win that have the crowd behind them

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

Delbonis -3.5 games and over in the Golubev match at Ov 22 +102 were two plays I hammered

smh... step your comprehension game up

Demonata

Hey d you still have not cleared your inbox so i can get your cell phone number again?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Take Sela.

EaglesPhan36

Good to see your hard on for me is still rock hard.

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Agree with Eagles. Sela or nothing.

Money on Donald Young as a favourite? No thanks. He's like Dustin in that respect. Take him as a dog or don't play him at all.

Kucera
    Kucera's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

lol

Thank you everybody for your input. I also think that this match is Sela or no play. He has been at least solid in the past couple of weeks, while Young can lose to practically anybody who has an ATP point.

Like I've predicted in the first post the odds on Sela are getting juicier, but they probably won't get any better than this. I might decide to make a play here, but most likely I will let this one go.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I took Young first set and Young -1.5 sets because I got good odds.

Young first set was only -110 at Heritage

unfortunately Young broke Sela immediately and Young looks incapable of breaking back

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Sela is taking a shit on Young's chest. What a pathetic performance by Young.

brodie
    you got the juice now

thank god i hedged it. young looks absolutely terrible... and i had him as one of my 6 in that contest thought he could make a run cause it's his home town

also pissed that i wasted an hour watching this shit show

mamamonkey
    mamamonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

playing for israel

yisman

Young about to turn 25. Not so "young" anymore in tennis terms.

What a colossal disappointment his career has been. Never made the quarterfinals of a major, and is currently ranked 70th.

Oh, and he's made exactly one final in his entire ATP career, losing in straight sets to Andy Murray (Young won TWO games). That was in 2011.

Young at his home tournament:

2014: lost in first round to Sela, winning a total of 3 games. Bageled in the second set.
    2013: lost in qualifying, failed to make main draw
    2012: lost in first round to Steve Johnson
    2011: lost in first round to Russell, winning a total of 3 games. Bageled in the first set.
    2010: actually made it to the second round, losing to Anderson. Beat Sela in the first round.

So in conclusion, he's won one match in the main draw of this tournament in five years.
    Last edited by yisman; 07-21-14 at 07:46 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Ass beating by the Israeli. Looks like the Donald is back into turbo turd mode this year.

Home cooking can't help a lack of commitment.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

#FreeIsrael king of tennis

yisman

Young just sucks. He's been even worse in Atlanta than at other tournaments.

Maybe he thinks there's more pressure on him since he probably had some people he knows in attendance.

EaglesPhan36

I think he should just admit it at this point that he's a Challenger guy and just not pretend outside of Slams and maybe the US Open Hard Court series. Just Gilles Muller it. Play the level you probably are suited for and take home a decent check.

Strangely enough, he's made the 3rd round at two Slams this year which I think are his two best results of the season.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

one too many mimosas?

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

I think he should just admit it at this point that he's a Challenger guy and just not pretend outside of Slams and maybe the US Open Hard Court series. Just Gilles Muller it. Play the level you probably are suited for and take home a decent check.

Strangely enough, he's made the 3rd round at two Slams this year which I think are his two best results of the season.
    McEnroe and hos parents did him in. If he had come up through the challenger system he might have had a shot. His good juniors career didn't do him any favors either. Like a kid star who grows up and ain;t cute no more and can't get work. We all see how that usually turns out. Its kinda a cruel way to go. But yes. He needs to accept that he is a challenger guy and he needs more than anything else a great head doctor.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    smh... step your comprehension game up

Smh... Fuk off dude. I had a HUGE weekend in Horseshoe Bay at the Red Clay Resort Championship & I obviously misread the post wrong. You can't let EP talk for himself??? I wasn't even talking to you azzhole, but you felt the need to respond??? Fuk off...

Lost semis in singles on 3rd match & won doubles, 4 matches total, at Horseshoe.. LONG weekend, I read a post wrong & you jump all over me??? Lol, azzhole man.. Do you even know how to play tennis?? You are prob one of those guys who buys a raquet at Academy and bec you had a little athletic talent in high school, you think you can play?? I see guys like that all the time.. I do NOT expect you to understand what I am saying, trust me..

But seriously brodie, your life has got to be fukking lame as hell if you troll around and tell other people to step up their comprehension game when they are not even talking to you, SMH... sad man...
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-22-14 at 05:26 PM.

Dmoneytx

I understand that for some guys, as pathetic as it is, THIS is most of their life..

Pretty obvious from my 4 posts in 5 days, that I was pretty fing busy this weekend & this is nowhere near what my life is all about.. If ya'll talked shit about me since last week, congrats..

I just find it laughable that guys who don't even play tennis or can't even run a mile will talk such a big game.. It is funny...

brodie
    you got the juice now

Smh... Fuk off dude. I had a HUGE weekend in Horseshoe Bay at the Red Clay Resort Championship & I obviously misread the post wrong. You can't let EP talk for himself??? I wasn't even talking to you azzhole, but you felt the need to respond??? Fuk off...

Lost semis in singles on 3rd match & won doubles, 4 matches total, at Horseshoe.. LONG weekend, I read a post wrong & you jump all over me??? Lol, azzhole man.. Do you even know how to play tennis?? You are prob one of those guys who buys a raquet at Academy and bec you had a little athletic talent in high school, you think you can play?? I see guys like that all the time.. I do NOT expect you to understand what I am saying, trust me..

But seriously brodie, your life has got to be fukking lame as hell if you troll around and tell other people to step up their comprehension game when they are not even talking to you, SMH... sad man...
    lol u got problems homie

Demonata

lol u got problems homie
    No he doesn't. He's a good family man. I got your back D.

brodie
    you got the juice now

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No he doesn't. He's a good family man. I got your back D.
    I'm sure he's a good guy in real life... but the way he portrays himself on here is laughable

Dmoneytx

EP, WHY on fukking earth would you refer to my penis you fukking loser???? You could of worded it ANY other way, but I am starting to see a common theme with you here...

You actually posted that you are happy that you "think" I have a hard on for you???? HUH????

You think bec I called you out, and tried to let people know what kind of AZZHOLE you are, that I have a "thing" for you??? You are a 100% idiot man.. I talk shit to you bec I am bored sometimes and you are an ahole who deserves it.. Plain & simple...

Dude, I don't give TWO fuks about you. I think you are a VERY overweight fat piece of shit who ignores good people for NO reason.. It is VERY obvious that a chick hasn't talked to you in prob 10 to 15 fukking years man.. And you talk SHIT to me by using a homosexual reference???? WTF?!

I had a huge weekend on the Red Clay this weekend & I read the post wrong. I STILL would of responded if that poster was NOT you. I STILL would of told that person I hit two big plays that day bec I thought they were saying there were "no" plays of the day... I did both for almost 1000, so I was fired up. I simply said there were big plays out there and I said "priceless" at the end... Then you come back with a post talking about me having a hard on for you???? Dude, if you are gay, keep that shit to yourself azzhole!!

That's 2 posts about sex and men in 2 diff threads in 24 hours by YOU... Dude, fukking stop, smh... You could of worded BOTH of those posts much differently with the exact same message conveyed.. But you keep choosing to post crap like that??? jesus..

I hope you get banned you POS...

Dmoneytx

I'm sure he's a good guy in real life... but the way he portrays himself on here is laughable
    edit... waste of my time at this point. lol..

Dmoneytx

Hey brodie, I have NEVER glorified myself on here without being provoked. I NEVER do that, ever...

I defend myself MOST of the time on here when I have to say what kind of person I am..

I don't give two shits if you believe one thing I write or not. One thing I can say is that I have never lied on SBR about anything I have ever posted...

Nick knows me better than anyone on here, PLS D, don't even bother with this crap. It is definitely not worth it. Thanks for the kind words. I gotta go back to teach all evening. I am sure they will post about this for awhile, lol, hope they have fun. I will hit you up later. Be safe..

brodie
    you got the juice now

I had a huge weekend on the Red Clay this weekend & I read the post wrong.
    whole post was classic, but for some reason this part had me weak

brodie
    you got the juice now

dmoney stop being so emotional bro its a fukking betting forum

EaglesPhan36

Hey brodie, I have NEVER glorified myself on here without being provoked. I NEVER do that, ever...
    That's hilarious. You did it in one of the posts above again.

You obviously give two fukks about me or you'd simply just pass up the chance to show your anger.

You take anything I type with that anger in mind without even reading and trying to comprehend it before you simply blast off on another tirade. Grow a sense of humor man and try a little levity in your life.

I do enjoy your continuing contradictory posts though every time about how people don't know you and yet you are free to judge everyone else as if you had our profile in front of you to peruse through. Take a breath man. Calm down. Relax. Your life is great, I get it. I'm a piece of shit in your eyes, I get it. Apparently I need to lose weight and get laid by a girl since I haven't had sex in a decade.

Try something new and maybe just open a real, genuine dialogue instead of being an angry Internet character.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 07-22-14 at 07:54 PM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

I think I blacked out? Is this Days of our Lives?

12 Last