BallsforTennis
    BallsforTennis's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baconbet - I was like you and neglected maths, however, whilst it's primary to be able to visualise the journey and then outcome of a sporting encounter/battle/match, it is also primary to evaluating the probabilities of a match also.

Sometimes you can look at a match and give it a 50/50 chance and you feel that is mainly because the other player may as somepoint 'choke'... (This is just an example) ....... however, when the odds are in your favour and you have something over 3.00 - 6.00 interms of odds, then you really very much need to be taking that bet. This is a laymans, dumbed down example, ofcourse... but there are much more complex scenarios where this occurs. I'm sure you will agree.

This thread maker is getting stick because he's confident and his bravado comes over as cocky, I think some of you need to have a sense of humor and take him lightly.

NguyenImproved
    NguyenImproved's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JC1186 View Post
    Nice to see some humility from you.

With that said, you haven't even tipped yet. So all I know about you is that you say you're good.

Honestly going on what I've seen from you and the way in which you carry yourself - I don't believe you're good. The most important quality of a successful punter is mental prowess. I've always believed that.

And you sir, have demonstrated time and time again that you're erratic and most likely mentally weak.

If you were actually good would you need to shout it out and put others down? In every bloody thread?

Of course not!

That's my opinion from what I've observed. No need to respond.

Anyway will be leaving it at that. Nice to end things in a civilised manner.
    Cool. I'm sure we can use the mental energy in better endeacours.
    Gl with your bets.

NguyenImproved
    NguyenImproved's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BallsforTennis View Post
    Baconbet - I was like you and neglected maths, however, whilst it's primary to be able to visualise the journey and then outcome of a sporting encounter/battle/match, it is also primary to evaluating the probabilities of a match also.

Sometimes you can look at a match and give it a 50/50 chance and you feel that is mainly because the other player may as somepoint 'choke'... (This is just an example) ....... however, when the odds are in your favour and you have something over 3.00 - 6.00 interms of odds, then you really very much need to be taking that bet. This is a laymans, dumbed down example, ofcourse... but there are much more complex scenarios where this occurs. I'm sure you will agree.

This thread maker is getting stick because he's confident and his bravado comes over as cocky, I think some of you need to have a sense of humor and take him lightly.
    Thanks man.
    Seeing is believing I guess.

My thread is not for sure winners. I'm guessing I'll only hit 20-40% of plays. But my picks will range from 2.50 to 25.00 so you will profit in the long run.

I bet 1000 units per play. Or thereabouts.
    Starting bank is 5000 units.

It is pretty risky since suggested plays by pros are 1 to 2% of bank. But I figured since I don't make many plays I'd up the ante.

Thanks for the comment man.
    Hopefully we can make some decent cash together.

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Nguyen
    I recall you said Ferrer is better than Federer on grass at the moment as a "solid baseliner". Do you still have the same view?

JC1186
    JC1186's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4225

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Nguyen
    I recall you said Ferrer is better than Federer on grass at the moment as a "solid baseliner". Do you still have the same view?
    Haha well played Mr. Kenz.

I do recall that conversation.

He was quite the .... about it all too.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Double your pee.

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

NguyenImUNproved?

Give me some winners bra

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

What up with this clown?? I guess zero was the solution to his equation.

Chaosweaver
    Chaosweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know I'm still waiting Troy.

First 12