Betpoints: 3006

(in-play)

Muller-Istomin 24-30 games inclusive (3.60) - 1 unit

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

in-play

Sock -4.5 against Andujar (1.83)

soccer Belarus Torpedo Zhodino +1 AH against BATE Borisov (1.80)

1 unit both

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
    in-play

Sock -4.5 against Andujar (1.83)

soccer Belarus Torpedo Zhodino +1 AH against BATE Borisov (1.80)

1 unit both
    U watching the match? Is Andujar injured?

Marillion

No, I just didn't have time today, so when I turned the computer on to check the matches, I liked only these two and they had just started (Sock was already a break ahead).

Marillion

soccer Turkey Besiktas AH -0.5 against some team with a very long name (1.925)

Marillion

in-play QPR no second goal (1.57) - 2 units

Marillion

Arguello (2.75) over Schwartzman loss
    Mestach (1.61) over Duque-Marino loss
    (in-play) Begu to win set 3 (3.25) - 1 unit loss
    Bautista-Agut over Cilic (3.00) - 1 unit loss
    Isner over Robredo (1.72) - 1 unit loss
    Haider-Maurer at 2.37 loss
    Inter - Napoli under 1.5 goals (1.83) loss
    Uchiyama (1.72) over R. Becker (Challenger Pune) loss
    Man. City over CSKA loss
    Bayern Roma under loss
    Black/Mirza over Peschke/Srbotnik (1.50) - 1 unit win
    Chelsea 0.0 (1.725) void
    Shakhtar Donetsk to win (1.90) - 1 unit win
    Porto to win (1.66) - 1 unit win
    AH Sporting Lisboa +0.5 (2.025) - 1 unit loss
    Basel 0.0 (1.87) - 1 unit loss
    CSKA 0.0 (2.075) - 1 unit win
    Swansea ML (1.85) - 1 unit win
    Vankova (1.53) to defeat Chan - 1 unit (WTA Ningbo Qual) loss
    Muller - Istomin over 23.5 games (2.00) - 1 unit loss
    Federer - Goffin Tiebreak in match: No (1.66) - 1 unit win
    Muller-Istomin 24-30 games inclusive (3.60) - 1 unit loss
    Sock -4.5 against Andujar (1.83) win
    soccer Belarus Torpedo Zhodino +1 AH against BATE Borisov (1.80) void
    Besiktas loss
    QPR (2 units) - loss

+54.61 units

wins-losses-void
    447-344-29

Marillion

With the season near its end, I'm stopping posting in this thread and will create a new one for the next year. I have some pending plays (Moriya and 2 Champions League soccer matches) but am not going to bother with adding these to the results. I'm taking a break from tennis betting until the Australian Open or whatever the season starts with. For the rest of the year, I'm gonna focus on soccer and try to get into it. Oh, and I'll probably also fade Domi tomorrow against Pironkova.

Next year, I won't be posting any in-play stuff cause it's pretty pointless and will probably post only tennis bets here, as the rest is pretty off-topic.

I'm up fifty-something units, which is awesome, but I should mention that 18-19 of them came from a single day of Indian Wells and most of the rest came from in-play bets during the US Open and a single Challenger match (Taro Daniel for the win), so it could have been way better. And way worse, of course.

This is becoming something like a teen girl's diary but I just want to point out some important stuff I've learnt:

- you should follow tons of information and try to extract the important one from the bs; most information (especially on mainstream media) is either bs or something you need to take with a huge dose of skepticism
    - (a consequence of the previous one) you should understand that research/betting is going to take a huge amount of your time
    - you should accept variance and not get frustrated
    - if you are pretty unsure about a bet, don't bet
    - it's cool and useful to know math; if you want to be doing betting, learn math. I'm gonna learn school math.

ManeOnFire
    ManeOnFire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Marillion View Post
    With the season near its end, I'm stopping posting in this thread and will create a new one for the next year. I have some pending plays (Moriya and 2 Champions League soccer matches) but am not going to bother with adding these to the results. I'm taking a break from tennis betting until the Australian Open or whatever the season starts with. For the rest of the year, I'm gonna focus on soccer and try to get into it. Oh, and I'll probably also fade Domi tomorrow against Pironkova.

Next year, I won't be posting any in-play stuff cause it's pretty pointless and will probably post only tennis bets here, as the rest is pretty off-topic.

I'm up fifty-something units, which is awesome, but I should mention that 18-19 of them came from a single day of Indian Wells and most of the rest came from in-play bets during the US Open and a single Challenger match (Taro Daniel for the win), so it could have been way better. And way worse, of course.

This is becoming something like a teen girl's diary but I just want to point out some important stuff I've learnt:

- you should follow tons of information and try to extract the important one from the bs; most information (especially on mainstream media) is either bs or something you need to take with a huge dose of skepticism
    - (a consequence of the previous one) you should understand that research/betting is going to take a huge amount of your time
    - you should accept variance and not get frustrated
    - if you are pretty unsure about a bet, don't bet
    - it's cool and useful to know math; if you want to be doing betting, learn math. I'm gonna learn school math.
    This post doesn't help me, but appreciate the thorough responses you have given in the thread. Good job and look forward to the next thread. Still using air btw?

Marillion

No, I've moved to betting small amounts of money. Will be trying to set aside something more decent but won't be in the year.

GL to you.

First ... 25262728