aavram
    aavram's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 does NOT pay

I have the same problem, but my problem is worse!! Because I don't want any bonus from them, I just want my winnings.

On 23.01 I deposited 500? with my ING **** electron card.
    I opened my account to bet at the Australian Open. So most of my bets are from tennis.
    I managed to reach my balance to 2400+. Yes I know, I had luck.
    I can show you all my bets, to see I didn't cheat or anything. I play live betting mostly.

I asked a withdrawal on 26.01.
    Nothing happened for 2 days.

Today I ask them what is happening? They say I need to send an ID. (why didn't they ask me from the start, and waited for me to contact them?)
    I send.

And now they say I need to give them a PVC code they sent to my address. !!

aavram

In the mean time I send also copies of ID, cards (front back profile , whatever), bank statement.

I talk to them on e-mails, livechat, CSupport in native language and english.

Final result= "You need to enter the PVC in members area, or we won't process your withdrawal"

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

That is normal procedure.

aavram

Just one question:
    Where on the payments/withdrawal section of their TOS is written anything about the PVC?
    Actually, where on the entire TOS is written anything about this code?

Last edited by aavram; 01-30-09 at 10:52 AM.

Santo

Here:

All applicants must be over 18 years of age to place a bet or register with bet365. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided.

All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be accurate and complete in all respects. In particular if using a credit or debit card, the Cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the site. Where this is not the case the account will be suspended. Where an account is suspended, customers should contact Customer Services. All bets that are placed prior to an account being suspended will stand win or lose.

bet365 will confirm a customer’s address by posting an address verification letter to the customer. Enclosures may include rule book, leaflet and telebet card. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to bet365. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests will remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another rebel without a cause.

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you live at the address you provided then you'll receive their pack with the code in it and then you just verify it in your account area. Completely standard procedure at bet365 as already said.

Not yet completing an obligatory verification procedure is completely different to a book that does not pay.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

This thread should be deleted, the title is completely misleading.

headgames

Misleading and defamatory.

bigpun
    bigpun's Avatar Become A Pro!

no probs so far with bet365, they pay smoothly, maximum u contac them through live chat and is fixed.

TensaZangetsu
    TensaZangetsu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I agree bro,
    they release your funds quickly... there are times that you need to contact them but it would be fine since it is fast...
    Goodluck...

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

im on bet365 and they are very good - best to delete the thread to stop misleading ppl

TensaZangetsu
    TensaZangetsu's Avatar Become A Pro!

aavram

yeah, it's paying losers who are not on profit

aavram

I have accounts on all major european bookies and they all payed me without the need of any "letter"
    bwin who you all say it deserves C- asks for id and copies of cc
    gamebookers (id for large amounts more than 3000$ / day)
    paddypower (verification with id , copies of cc, bank statement) but from the start, before you win or lose money
    unibet the same as paddypower.

Should I go on?

I don't know if any respectable american bookie will ask you for an imaginary code

No bookie except this swindlers will ask you for an imaginarty code, and this after you ask for a withdrawal. !!!

So yes man, I wonder how many of you who post here acctually have an account with this shitholes

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by aavram View Post

I don't know if any respectable american bookie will ask you for an imaginary code

No bookie except this swindlers will ask you for an imaginarty code, and this after you ask for a withdrawal. !!!

So yes man, I wonder how many of you who post here acctually have an account with this shitholes
    Tons of people, they're a huge book. Nobody has ever reported failing to get paid.

The code isn't "imaginary" either, most or even everybody get it.

headgames

"Imaginary code", what the hell?

Many Europeans here will have bet365 accounts, they're a massive book.

Unless you provided a false address for your current residence when you joined, just how on earth are you being "swindled"? You receive a pack with a code and you enter the code and guess what, you get paid.

Concluding they've swindled you or are a "no-pay" book for implementing a completely acceptable way to verify their players' addresses is complete nonsense. WBX do the same as bet365, some books don't even ask for ID.

There's no issue here unless you gave a false address and then you're going to struggle to get paid, and rightly so.

Karla
    Karla's Avatar Become A Pro!

The title itself is yes quite deceptive, maybe he's not just aware in his situation, but it was ok if he asked some help bro's, don't be boorish to him.. hahaha.. lols!

Unwind..

bigpun
    bigpun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only code I heard about bet365, is one that they requested me to receive the initial bonus, I contacted them, they sent a letter at my home with the code, baaam bonus fixed. Again no problems with bet365, if they had better odds would be my favourite bookie, unfortunately they dont

KOSTASHELLAS
    KOSTASHELLAS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aavram View Post
    i have the same problem, but my problem is worse!! Because i don't want any bonus from them, i just want my winnings.

On 23.01 i deposited 500? With my ing **** electron card.
    I opened my account to bet at the australian open. So most of my bets are from tennis.
    I managed to reach my balance to 2400+. Yes i know, i had luck.
    I can show you all my bets, to see i didn't cheat or anything. I play live betting mostly.

I asked a withdrawal on 26.01.
    Nothing happened for 2 days.

Today i ask them what is happening? They say i need to send an id. (why didn't they ask me from the start, and waited for me to contact them?)
    i send.

and now they say i need to give them a pvc code they sent to my address. !!
    what is pvc

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

pvc is like a drug or something.

I think high school kids smoke it.

Santo

Stands for Personal Verification Code I believe, or something similar.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

This is standard procedure for Bet365, if you give your real address, you will receive the letter very soon.
    They forewarn all users about this process in their terms, no surprise....

Have to mention, that this is not the strangest verification method....a few example:

Partybets usually makes the verification process via a phone call, and sometimes asks a few unusual questions:
    "How old will you be on your next birthday, etc..."

Many bookmakers ask for utility bill, bank account statement, ID Card, copy of credit card etc...(Sportingbet.com.au for example asks for all of these!)

Betfair asks for a copy of official documents (ID Card+utility bill) signed by a solicitor, or "community leader" ...

Bet365 is a honest bookmaker, they always pay, they offer good oddses, good live betting, they are truly a TOP and hones bookmaker....they ONLY negative thing (which is unfortunately a big thing...) what anybody can say about them, is that they often limit accounts to useless limits...

Santo

Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
    Betfair asks for a copy of official documents (ID Card+utility bill) signed by a solicitor, or "community leader" ...
    I had to submit documents, but not notarised ones... must be a regional thing.

aleksikirov
    aleksikirov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I think Betrockit stole my money!!!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows what is going on with Betrockit since I have my money in my account and I have no access to it so basically I cannot withdraw it? Is there anything I should do I someone I can contact to help me with that?