Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

VIP Payouts

No more *************** payouts as of today, and as of a few days ago no more wire payouts. Check by courier's an option, but I requested a payout on June 30 and it still hasn't happened.

Anyone else having issues with them?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard rumors of some people that had affiliate deals with them got cut off (didn't get details though). Although that is the only other thing I've heard about them in the last month or so.

BTW, Thanks for letting us all know about the Echeck situation there.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Tunes,

A business week isn't long for check. Did they give you an ETA?

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

The check was requested on June 30. On July 1 they gave me a tracking number and the package was supposed to be delivered July 8.

As of yesterday, the package had not been given to Fed Ex.

This morning, VIP said they had some problems with their "Fed Ex files" and that the money had not been sent. I have 2 other payouts pending with them, they have no information on any of the 3 as to when they might be sent.

Not exactly inspiring confidence in me, and even though they've been really good until now it concerns me to have 5 figures with them and having to worry about 3 checks under $3000.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

These types of issues happen from time to time sir. Please keep us posted on your situation.