j23curly
    j23curly's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Gaming site: BetSuperior.com Stay Away

Stay away from www.BetSuperior.com new web site just getting started and not making payouts already. Good way to start a business. Probably just another scam site that reopened under a new name. I guess they will have to find another name as we found out about them quickly this time.

Pass it along www.betsuperior.com not on the level at all.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Hi J23,

Welcome to the board. We received one vague complaint so far and asked the player for more info. Please fill us in here or via email if possible.

It looks like BetSuperior is out of the old Blue Grass Sports operation. We hope to speak with mgt. soon.

j23curly

Thank you Bill

I have responded to your request and sent a file with the history behind my play which will substantiate all I have said.

Thank you in advance for any and all help you and SBR can provide.

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I threatened them with a joint lawsuit with MLB because they use copyrighted MLB pictures on their website and in their advertisements.

j23curly

Shut Down Betsuperior Before They Even Get Started

GARBAGE BOOK.....SCAM ARTISTS.....NO PAYOUTS.....DOM NOT STAND BY THEIR WORDS.......LOOKING TO GUARANTEE A LOSS THIS IS THE PLACE.....STAY AWAY AND THEY WILL FOLD.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

j23,
    I sent another round of questions based on the info BetSuperior sent. Let's talk on Monday.

sofun
    sofun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello Bill,
    we rely on you to make clear out these SCAM book, if you have to say F with them, Please do so, these F idiots should get the hell out of this market.

Bites
    Bites's Avatar Become A Pro!

They Changed their name to betsportsweb.com

They Changed their name to www.betsportsweb.com, can you guys believe it, just because they are hiding something. Why else?

Stay AWAY from that one too, it's the same!!! At least they should change the design so no one notice.

What they are doing right now is that if you type in betsup - i can't even tyoe the whole word, it stinks - you will be taken the that other betsportsweb shit hole.

I mean changing name after 2 months of operation and having a moneybookers and a paid add on Bluff in Spanish. What a waste of money.

That guy Samuel, who's behind all that shit, should be ashamed of the way he operates.
    Last edited by Bites; 07-01-08 at 01:43 PM.