Kjell
    Kjell's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone using bestake.com?

Hi
    I'm very suspicious because the odds sometimes seems too be too good too be true at bestake. There is very little action there as well. Anyone with any experience of getting out money from them? I lost all money I had there and I'm too suspicious to put in more.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

There doesn't appear to be a whole lot of liquidity in their markets, so no, I doubt anyone here is using it. The "too good to be true" money is probably money that really isn't there, as in if you try to bet on it you can't.

Kjell

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    There doesn't appear to be a whole lot of liquidity in their markets, so no, I doubt anyone here is using it. The "too good to be true" money is probably money that really isn't there, as in if you try to bet on it you can't.
    Thank you for your reply. I stay out of it.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

no, good day

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

The company-ANonymous Holding LOL
    They dont provide from which country they operate,or license..

Kjell

Thank you Champi!

Rush
    Rush's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't play there. I had friends play there and still have yet to get paid, i suggest you stay far away. If you need a book, i suggest BetJamaica, TheGreek, 5Dimes, or BookMaker

Appreciate if you can send your points my way.

Kjell

Thank you Rush for your answer! I'm new here so I no nothing about points. I hope I will get into it.

Vitti
    Vitti's Avatar Become A Pro!

seems to work...

hi

I am using bestake since March. From March to April I won a five digit amount. In the middle of April there was a maintenance on the website which took about one week. No withdrawals could be done and the bets were settled slowly. Moreover the livechat was out of order. I thought that my money was lost. I mailed bestake and got information that the maintenance would end at 28th of April. A few days before that date I wondered checking my moneybookers account, because bestake made a payout of completely account money. The last two weeks I looked at bestake activity. The days after maintenance there was small activity. But since last week there is much activity again. In addition to that the website has been over-worked. There are clearly less faults and more options. In addition to that bets are settled much faster than in March.

To this day I got 6 withdrawals done by bestake. The last 3 withdrawals were made in the last two weeks and were done in several hours up to 1 day.

I don't know who makes the lines at bestake. To find out I chatted with "Mr Rohrmoser" about 5 or 6 times. I asked if bestake makes the lines itself and why the users who place incredible lines don't took much better lines at "normal" bookies. "Mr Rohrmoser" said that users place the lines for other users. And he does not know why the users don't use other bookies to take better lines. Maybe bestake is a scam or maybe the users that offer those incredible lines have no opportunity to place a few hundred thousand euros at other bookies. They even could use betfair but had to pay the 20% premium charge.

Bestake`s resident is San Jose / Costa Rica. Address of IP: Calle 1, Avenida 5, 3790, address: 54-1000 - San Jose - country: CRphone: +506 287-0087 []

Sociedad Anonima = spanish for joint stock company

I made much money using bestake and will use it to the end.

wait and see...

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

don't find its rating on SBR. so it's untrustable

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4742

Try besttbone.com instead.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

don't know if that site is licensed or underground. so, better stay away from them.

Vitti

after asking Mr Rohrmoser in a chat session what would be the postal address of bestake, now all users can read following in the "about"-section of the bestake website:

"Due to users request, Bestake.com physical address is: Guadalupe, in front of Universal Library, Campo Real Building."

That's of course sparsely. So I asked him if he could not fill in the complete postal address. He will prove that.

Guadalupe is under control of Costa Rica. Bestake's provider is in San Jose, Costa Rica.

Servicio Co-Location RACSAownerid: CR-SCRA2-LACNICresponsible: Luis Kopperaddress: Calle 1, Avenida 5, 3790, address: 54-1000 - San Jose - country: CRphone: +506 287-0087 []owner-c: LUK2tech-c: LUK2abuse-c: LUK2created: 20060628changed: 20060628inetnum-up: 200.122.160/19nic-hdl: LUK2person: Luis Koppere-mail: kopper@RACSA.CO.CRaddress: Avenida 5, Calle 1, 3790, address: 54-1000 - San Jose - country: CRphone: +506 287-0446 [446]created: 20031029changed: 20091216
    wait and see...

Vitti

website has a new, much more professional, layout. My last 4 Withdrawals were done within 12 hours. All in all it was a clearly 5-digit-amount. Last withdrawal was last night.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

from i dont know how many users SBR has, but let say 50 000, is it only Vitti who uses this exchange ? Anyone else can bring feedback ?

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

vitti why are you so generous with this information? if lines are fantastic, keep abousing them "till the end", don't let masses of sbr forum go there and erode them for you

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    vitti why are you so generous with this information?
    exactly. obviously they have some too-good-to-be-true lines hanging out there. an attempt to get players to deposit, either for the company planning to scam everyone outright or in an honest attempt to build the company by generating many clients (hoping they will start making offers themselves, which they won't and which will result in the company to go bust). in any case, you and me both know the company themselves are putting on these odds. the assumption that there are actual users putting in huge bets at bad odds with some unknown little exchange because they can't get their bets on anywhere else is completely ridiculous.

good for you the withdrawals are working out for you, but the more people who will think this is worth the risk, the quicker this site will be gone with your money in it.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    exactly. obviously they have some too-good-to-be-true lines hanging out there. an attempt to get players to deposit, either for the company planning to scam everyone outright or in an honest attempt to build the company by generating many clients (hoping they will start making offers themselves, which they won't and which will result in the company to go bust). in any case, you and me both know the company themselves are putting on these odds. the assumption that there are actual users putting in huge bets at bad odds with some unknown little exchange because they can't get their bets on anywhere else is completely ridiculous.

good for you the withdrawals are working out for you, but the more people who will think this is worth the risk, the quicker this site will be gone with your money in it.
    AMEN..

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

let's just hope for the best here... for now it seems market can only support 1-2 exchanges.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

Quote Originally Posted by lukahh View Post
    let's just hope for the best here... for now it seems market can only support 1-2 exchanges.
    yes its better to have more exchanges then a monopoly, cose some of us paying 20% premium charge right now. and there is no other choice.

Vitti

I think, betfair is not the only useful exchange. Betsson exchange works fine, too, especially concerning nordic markets. Even Betdaq has some nice lines. Thanks for that practical invention

50.000 users on SBR???
    Last edited by Vitti; 06-01-10 at 12:14 AM.

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every exchange need liquidity-So Vitti os ok to share every info.

strixee
    I think, therefore I win
    strixee's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have an account there. I only played once there and lost, so I canīt say anything about them. But I was surprised when making a deposit. There were predefined amounts from 10 to 10000 EUR starting with 10,25,50 so to deposit 40 is quite annoying
    However I don't think the to good to be true odds are placed by the users.

AlanJenkins2
    AlanJenkins2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Betliner are ok too - they only make deductions from returns,so you can roll up your money commission-free.Their commission structure tends to work out cheaper than betfair.

bmw474
    bmw474's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi all, anyone has problems with Bestake.com, they have bet all my money in different maches, I think something wrong with the system...

Zvone
    Zvone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the same problem bestake bet all my money in 6 different maches !!!! Something is not good.

bmw474 what can we do now ? Please help

BookersPunisher
    BookersPunisher's Avatar Become A Pro!

HEY VITTY ARE YOU HERE ??

DANGER, MAXIMUN DANGER WITH BASTARD BESTAKE CHARLYNN THE ROHMOSER.
    Hello everybody.

I am a person who makes bets in nearly 50 bet companies. I read SBR every day, and really, sometimes SBR solves the problems. (not always, not always)

By the moment, I want to advertise everybody, that Bestake , bet company with good lays, is nearly in bankrupt.

This morning has made in his WEB page, be careful, in his Web page, a tricky job.

He, Charlynn the Rohmoser, or something similar, has put in the home web, one message as follows:

New feature, Express 4 hours withdraw. Start Now

If you click there, all the money you have in your account is inmediately backed into bets.

Bets you have not choosed, bets at high odds, in order to lose.

I had 1200 euros in my account, waiting for withdrawal, and now, I have 1 euro in my account, and the 1199 euros are now in bets for the World Cup, bets than I do not want to make.

BE CAREFUL OT THIS SUBJECT.

I keep on sending you emails, as Bestake is the biggest scammer of the World.

No money in this bastard, no one more euro or dollar.

He is a thief, waiting for your euros.

Regards

twermert
    twermert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Hi to all,
    i am in contact with
    Cody L. Gear & Associates - Costa Rica

a well privat investigator who told me will be able to track rohrmoser and or mr. wash down, a few more to pay for bone breaking justice. i have made enough over the last 10 years to ensure he will feel his mistake. PM me if you would like to take part, we will get pictures of any damage done

Vitti

so we know: bestake is a scam. The lines at bestake were made by bestake. It was not users for users. Scamboy Rohrmoser has done the same thing with my account, too. All account money --> 1 multiple bet. All my account money is lost. All in all I have made much money with bastard Rohrmoser but this "4 hours withdrawal" scam" ****s me up, too!

BookersPunisher
    BookersPunisher's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello, I am Spanish, I speak spanish. I help you what you want

Te apoyare en lo que quieras para cortar los huevos a ese hijo de mala madre, el tal Rohmoser

translation

I help you in everything you need, to cut the prick to this son of a bad bitch

, Mr Rohmoser

Regards

strixee
    I think, therefore I win
    strixee's Avatar Become A Pro!

As we can see, Bestake has also disappeared from Bebrainīs list.

bearhead
    bearhead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strixee View Post
    As we can see, Bestake has also disappeared from Bebrainīs list.
    I contacted Betbrain yesterday about it, and they pulled Bestake.com from their website.

matteo80
    matteo80's Avatar Become A Pro!

hi ALL, sorry for my english but i'm italian, we Italians have found a Lawyer in Costa Rica recommended by the Italian embassy, within two days this lawyer sends a cost estimate for the cause, please send an email to ME if you want to join the cause, I'm compiling a excel spreadsheet with data from all cheated, I need this information of all users cheated:

name and last name:
    amount lost:
    bestake nickname:
    deposit method used:
    fiscal code:
    Date of Birth:
    Residence:
    telephone with area code:

thank you and when the lawyer sent me the quote will tell you the expense of everyone to the cause, then everyone finally decide whether to join or not

please write to me with your details for join the cause!

write to me here: matteo80@rocketmail.com or through facebook group of we italians: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123726097668983

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

you do all realize you would have to pay the costs of this lawyer upfront? in other words, you would have to spend even more money with a extremely small chance of ever getting any of bestake money back?

there's simply no possible way any lawyer will take this case on a "no cure no pay"-basis.

bdemeter1
    bdemeter1's Avatar Become A Pro!

People ! Please, do not divide our forces and chat only in ONE FORUM. This way we can help each other much more effective!!
    Come to forum named Bestake.com warning !!!! Our messages are usefel for you and maybe you do not have to go through those
    lost ways that we have already done. But do as you like, just wanted to help you.

12 Last