tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

"bet is submitted on a line that has changed" - Issue with Pinbet88

Hello, i have been annoyed with a technical issue on Pinbet88 for the last weeks and so i would like to know if other customers experience(d) the same. Let me describe you the problem:
    Sometimes, when i try to place a bet on Pinbet88, i get that message: "bet is submitted on a line that has changed". The problem is that in reality line hasn't changed at all. I refresh , line/odd is the same ! I try to place my bet again, but i get that same message that informes me i can't place my bet because line has changed, which is wrong. I log out and log in again, i come back on the page of my bet, line hasn't changed at all, it remained the same, so i try again to place bet, but same result: "bet is submitted on a line that has changed". I'm not talkink about in-play ( i know in-play lines can move very quick, constantly), i'm talking about pre-match bets. Sometimes i can try for 30 minutes to place a bet on a line that doesn't change, but impossible??? I continue having that message saying line has changed, which i repeat is totally false. Anyone else experiencing that issue??

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Had 1000s of issues with Pinbet88, but not that one (unless the line actually has changed which happens occasionally)

thordin86
    thordin86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5739

happens sometimes to me too, then i try 3-4 times and it goes through in the end. Make sure you have the auto-refresh and accept better odds boxes ticked.
    If you get this problem in combination with the delay they used to have, its practically impossible to bet.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

What does the auto refresh "do"? I've had it ticked but don't notice a difference between having it on or off.

Sometimes have the same pre match problem, by the way.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Happens all the time. Incredibly frustrating and one of 100 issues with the new site. Complete trainwreck.