BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Avoid BETUS, scam book

Before I knew of this forum when I first started gambling I played there mainly. However the last 7 or 8 years I only use the top rated books. Betus called me a few years ago and offered me a 100 fp since I hadn't played in a while just to get me back in, told me 1000 max cash out and baseball counted half , since I knew I was never depositing there again I just went all in 5 or 6 times, won every bet got it up to over 2000 since baseball was 1/2 action I bet some nets to clear RO, had over 6000 in action which Would equate 3000 for bases then they refused to pay me, said I was betting steam. I told them to fck off, I got a call few months ago soliciting deposit and told them about my experience and that there were people on here and was threatened by clerk , telling me I HAD to make a deposit, most unprofessional joke of a site in the world, saw the other posters thread and wanted to give everyone an ample warning they are a SCAM

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

They have been around forever. One of the first offshore books I believe. For some reason I never played there probably because of stories like this. That sucks.

davisca86
    davisca86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Sounds like a
    Scam to me, my book doesn't even ask for a deposit to play...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i first played there when i was in my early 20's, blinded by their color schemes and cool interface.

BigBlueNYG

Having a clerk tell me that I have to deposit, doesn't bode well. I brought up the posters thread about being booted and slow paid and he said that they have never had a payout issue with anyone, lmao. If you are stupid enough to send them your money after reading threads on here about them then you deserve to lose, those who don't know better this is an attempt to help them

davisca86
    davisca86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

No o e has a weekly book that lets you play with no deposit anymore?

BigBlueNYG

What? Can you read?