cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

5Dimes dynamic lines slow to load.

Am I the only one that thinks the 5Dimes dynamic lines page is taking forever to load? In particular, the "Most Popular" lines that load when you initially log in. The other leagues seem to load okay, but that initial page takes forever to load for me....

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Might be worth checking if your Java is up to date https://www.java.com/verify/

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

so sick of this shit: Now have to download firefox again and have 2 virus platforms, great.
    Chrome no longer supports NPAPI (technology required for Java applets)

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

It's brutal. Nothing to do with your browser or Java. It's that the geniuses at 5D decided to show every single SB prop by default when you load Dynamic Lines. If you're lightning-quick with the mouse, you can try to pick a sport (any sport) within the frist 1-2 seconds, and your browser will not freeze.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

5 Dimes shows too many lines

Clogs your PC

For regular traditonal lines better to use a line service like www.sbrodds.com

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

I wish you could pick what prop bets you can view on NFL there's so much nonsense with the millions of ways the game can end and winning margin and all that stupid shit