v87
    v87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Mrringo terms and conditions

What is the explanation of this T&C, can they confiscate the whole balance or just the bonus and winnings from the bonus. I am a net loser on the sites and made 2-4 bets between 1.8 and 2.0 quotes while clearing the bonus. Odds conditions tend to change at mrringo, right now it is 1.8 minimum. My mistake, but at most sites as far as I know these bets do just not count towards the rollover without further consequences. In the chat the lady tlold me my withdrawal was denied and that basicly my balance and bets I still have open have no value. They do not respond to emails. They keep sending out these bonus offers, but from what I read on several forums they have a hard time paying customers and tend to try not to pay at all.
    Anyway here is the T&C, but what does "the account " of a bonus mean, why not say "the account" if they are taking your whole balance.

• Mr Ringo reserves the right, if bonus rules have been violated, during an active bonus, against the sports betting rules to empty or delete the account of a bonus and any winnings.
    • If the customer bets on two or more game outputs of the same betting event, only the use of the first outputted betting slip is solely attributed to the wagering requirements

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

If you have not bet your deposited funds they should refund that amount.

Sportwetter84
    Sportwetter84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 866

The site seems extremely suspicious, they keep sending big bonus offers basically every 2-3 days. No cashout experience, anyone else?
    Terms and conditions are also extremely dubious. They reserve the right to cancel the bonus if you cashout immediately after completing the rollover, what is it there for then?

AbelinoPal
    AbelinoPal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i've played severla times there and have never faced such a suspicious situation.
    the single inconvenience was a delay in payment, but they really pay at the end.

Sportwetter84
    Sportwetter84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 866

I won 3127 Euro there from a 200 deposit with a bonus there and my cashout was capped to 2000 due to a clause that is not even in their T&Cs nor was attached to the bonus I took. The site is extremely sketchy and takes ages to pay out. Also beware in a German forum there was also a poster with 1 post advertising this site as reasonable.