themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Netteller

I had no idea netteller accepts U.S customers again. I just signed up for an account. I had one like 17 years ago but they exited the u.s market. Never even knew they came back. How come books don't have this option for U.S customers?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Pretty sure there is quite a few restrictions for US users still which would make it tough for a book to use I think.

Might be another way to cash in your bitcoin though. If they offer that to US users?

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5441

Netteller?

The original was Neteller. Are you sure it's the same company?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Netteller?

The original was Neteller. Are you sure it's the same company?
    Yeah it is 100% same company. I did some reading up on it and I guess they got back in the US market in 2014. However the only way to load is use a card. No bank accounts, no bitcoins for US users. Also books don't even accept if for US players so it is pretty pointless to even have. I am just going to use mine to buy from localbitcoins I guess. These dam bicoin exchanges are getting ridiculous. I can't even access most of mine because my phone number recently changed and its a fukin act of congress to get them to change your number. I tried signing up for a new exchange and they want all kinds of weird pictures of me holding stuff up, taking selfies, all kinds of crap. And then when I go to verify my bank account there is some dam technical error. I have been trying for the past 2 hours to sign up for a new one and there is always somnething that won't go through. I just want to buy some dam bitcoins. What a hassle. I miss the old neteller days when you could just cashout straight to the card in like 10 minutes. This bitcoin thing is getting annoying with all the price fluxations and other security b.s.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is useless

I think maybe a few usa legal horse racing spots might accept it and legal usa poker shops