kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Heritage Insider attention!

Thanks for the cool free square contest, but it's kinda unfair for people that bet thousand of dollars on different sports, but not on NFL or college since December 2016, and they did not qualify for this. Please change it to where all accounts are active can be eligibled. I waged and risked lot of real money since December 2016, and didn't qualified for it. Thanks.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    Thanks for the cool free square contest, but it's kinda unfair for people that bet thousand of dollars on different sports, but not on NFL or college since December 2016, and they did not qualify for this. Please change it to where all accounts are active can be eligibled. I waged and risked lot of real money since December 2016, and didn't qualified for it. Thanks.
    Yes, I second that!! Please consider

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Wow I didn't even read that just NFL and College? I am prolly not eligible 99% of my bets are soccer and tennis. Damn

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

I've also made plenty of bets, and on the nfl and collage football, but almost all were live betting so they don't count.
    exclusion never feels good. the reason is not so important as the fact that you are being excluded.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Guys, i guess time to move on. Heritage Insider doesn't give a f**k about loyal customers like us anymore. I had a 8 yrs relationship with them. Good luck to you Heritage and thanks for excluding us out of your contest.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Guys, i guess time to move on. Heritage Insider doesn't give a f**k about loyal customers like us anymore. I had a 8 yrs relationship with them. Good luck to you Heritage and thanks for excluding us out of your contest.
    Hi kaliboyz,

The rule is clear that NFL and College Foots wagers are required; just 10 wagers to qualify isn't much to have been eligible for a totally free football contest. Naturally non-football activity didn't count toward participating in the foots giveaway.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Well, I have made the minimum required and I still couldn't get in. According to chat my account is now restricted. No reason was given, just management decision. According to chat, not just this contest but any on the contest page. I'm a rec player, I do this for entertainment, most of my bets are small. Straight bets and teasers with football, some hockey. Been with them a few years, don't take shots, never had any issues. I hit today I'm cashing out.

kaliboyz
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi kaliboyz,

The rule is clear that NFL and College Foots wagers are required; just 10 wagers to qualify isn't much to have been eligible for a totally free football contest. Naturally non-football activity didn't count toward participating in the foots giveaway.
    Is it makes sense to you? Like I stated above, this contest opens every year for all active clients, suddenly this year they changed and added on the requirements. Imagine people that only bet on NBA or Soccer? Then where's NBA and soccer free contest for those that only bet on them? I guess there's none!

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

well I did make way more than enough wagers but it was in live betting, so I don't get to play the contest this time. heritage does not have to give anything free, but they do,and a lot more than other books. sometimes I don't get the free perks sometimes I do. it is their decision , not mine. they are still a great book.

bucket2233
    bucket2233's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 705

Are you only able to get a square on one of the games? I got a square on the AFC Game but it's not allowing me to complete the selection for the NFC game.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

heritage insider made it possible for me to now get in the free contest. based on live betting for football as well. thanks again to heritage insider and heritage for the promo. anyone else who is in the same position of enough bets but they were live betting bets may want to contact heritage or heritage insider if not able to be in the free contest..
    Last edited by relaaxx; 01-22-17 at 12:05 PM.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

You must be really good at Squares to worry about this so much. I have played in countless Square contests and have never even come close. You're going to stop using Heritage because you clearly didn't meet the requirements for a SQUARE CONTEST?!?!?!?!

God bless you sir, nobody can say you arent a man of principle.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Give them the bloody freeplays now