jon101
    jon101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Youwager.eu sucks and here is why

You wager.eu sucks and here is why:

A) Deposit to play horses and system doesn't work
    B) Constantly telemarkets for deposits and doesn't care if you ask them not to call they still do.
    C) Makes deals they don't honor, offered me $50 to come back because of racebook being down, and never honored agreement, I believe it was due to poor english skills that the guy didn't understand the deal he made.
    D) Probably doesn't deserve a B- more like a C- on SBR as they are just another Costa Rican pain in the ass.

Jon101

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

All true and more

PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

Terrible book. Better books out there

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

They also seem to make you rollover any BTC deposit 3x even if you dont take a bonus. Like... really? I can't just deposit $200, bet one of your -110 lines, and then cash out if I win?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

One of the top 5 books all time. I have been with them since day 1 and never had any issues. You are complaining that they call you with bonus offers? Most of the times those offers are very generous. All you have to do is tell a manager for them not to call anymore and they won't. That is not true about rolling over any bitcoin deposit 3 times. Never once had to do that. Never once had to worry about getting paid. Nonbitcoin payouts are the fastest in the industry and never once had to worry about being slow paid. Very underated book.

blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdevil View Post
    They also seem to make you rollover any BTC deposit 3x even if you dont take a bonus. Like... really? I can't just deposit $200, bet one of your -110 lines, and then cash out if I win?

LOL And also if you want the fees paid for on a M-grm deposit, you have to roll it over 3 times JUST to get the fees reimbursed!

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

this book is better than most of the A books...

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by rockmvp1209 View Post
    this book is better than most of the A books...
    So true. These guys are complaining over the littlest things. I guess they would rather wait 1 week to get paid or better yet worry about getting paid at all. Unreal. Youwager as solid as they come.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Good as it gets as far as payouts.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Pretty great book. You're upset about their horse system? Why not use 5D if you are going to play horses offshore?

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

horrible book,banned me for life about 10 years ago,Mickey Mouse outfit

themike78

Probably cause you were cheating. Top 5 books all time.

themike78

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Pretty great book. You're upset about their horse system? Why not use 5D if you are going to play horses offshore?
    Why would anyone use offshore books for horses? Aren't there legal sites in the U..S. with much better odds?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Why would anyone use offshore books for horses? Aren't there legal sites in the U..S. with much better odds?
    5D gives track odds plus a percentage extra so as far as odds no they aren't better odds. As far as ease, platform, deposit/withdrawal, legality and whatever else then yes there are probably a dozen legal sites in the US that are better than offshore.

jon101
    jon101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The main reason I use offshore books for horses is to wager large sums on win place show without dragging down the payout.
    This books software is crap, their service I asked them to stop calling and they kept calling.
    I deposited via BTC and they refused to refund because I had not wagered yet their service was unavailable for use.
    The guy is right it is lousy mickey mouse book , with spanish folks that don't understand good English.
    Rule of thumb, work with English speaking, then learn the language or we'll come down there drag you to America then deport your ass.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3020

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    One of the top 5 books all time. I have been with them since day 1 and never had any issues. You are complaining that they call you with bonus offers? Most of the times those offers are very generous. All you have to do is tell a manager for them not to call anymore and they won't. That is not true about rolling over any bitcoin deposit 3 times. Never once had to do that. Never once had to worry about getting paid. Nonbitcoin payouts are the fastest in the industry and never once had to worry about being slow paid. Very underated book.
    It's simply not my experience, they will call me every time I log in, literally within an hour of logging in I'm getting some BS call with a shitty offer. That is my only complaint, otherwise I like the site and they pay fine.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

guys a kkchekkkk was fedexed from CR to california in 36 hours after i REQUESTED it...you cant beat that with youwager

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    LOL And also if you want the fees paid for on a M-grm deposit, you have to roll it over 3 times JUST to get the fees reimbursed!
    I assume you're being sarcastic. I'm fine with any kind of rollover on ** deposits since it costs the book a lot to process those.

Looks like I was incorrect about the rollover for all BTC deposits. I like this book and their little poker room; it was just a nitpick either way. Definitely a fan of YouWager, for the record