diboluca
    diboluca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

1xbet: absurd controlls

Help for what's happening to me!
    After many losses, as soon as I started to win, in a completely lawful, as I had on the account about 4000 euro, I requested a withdrawal. It immediately took the control mechanism: first they asked for a copy of the identity document, then screenshots skrill with all transactions, so the picture with the document in hand on the background of their email, finally, the utility bills for the past 3 months. I understand that with so many frauds, the checks are more rigid, but I found it difficult to make the photo with the document in hand on the background of their email .Anyway I sent everything but are still waiting for their answer. After reading on the forum all desperate cases, I'm not quiet because I suspect that this may be a real scam at the expense of an innocent man who has not violated their contract (no software to place bets, always identical game stations, no multiple accounts), has all the right documents. His only crime is to have won and for that reason the quotas are lowered when you log in, the limit of the stakes decreases, your balance can not withdraw. Anyway I'll wait a few more days their answer and then I'll see how to behave (if it is necessary to fill out the form)

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Ok,its your side of the story. File a complaint with sbr and lets see if they can help you. In my case withdrawals are matter of minutes to neteller.

bettingmosquito
    bettingmosquito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Hi
    did you get your withdrawal, at last?
    I am about to open an account, but I am a bit suspicious about them.

diboluca
    diboluca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

No, I can bet but I can not pick up because I await their reply on the submitted documents and selfies (this is the fifth day)

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by diboluca View Post
    No, I can bet but I can not pick up because I await their reply on the submitted documents and selfies (this is the fifth day)
    5 days is not long for them.

And if they have left your account open for betting it probably means this is just 'normal' KYC.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

PLay small there if anything

bettingmosquito
    bettingmosquito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Quote Originally Posted by diboluca View Post
    Thanks, please let us know.

I opened an account yesterday and wanted my account to be verified before I make my 1st deposit, they said it is fine, no need. They would request documents when I withdraw. I honestly don't like that policy.