krb8
    krb8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2796

Has anyone had their limits cut at Bookmaker group?

I ask this question because mine have kind of been slashed. Until December 31st of 2016 i could make a max wager at either Justbet, DSI, Bookmaker or Galaxy. Then i could do it over and over again. As of the 1st of this year they have stopped me from doing that. I am only allowed 1 max wager now no matter if the line changes or not. I love these books and before 2015 had lost a lot of money to them. So now that i am winning they don't seem to like that. Has this happened to others and if so is that just how it goes? Thanks

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

They stole all my betpoints years ago,and banned me totally from their racebook

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by krb8 View Post
    I ask this question because mine have kind of been slashed. Until December 31st of 2016 i could make a max wager at either Justbet, DSI, Bookmaker or Galaxy. Then i could do it over and over again. As of the 1st of this year they have stopped me from doing that. I am only allowed 1 max wager now no matter if the line changes or not. I love these books and before 2015 had lost a lot of money to them. So now that i am winning they don't seem to like that. Has this happened to others and if so is that just how it goes? Thanks
    I've seen another poster mentioning not being able to rebet since the new year too. (or was that you as well?)

Have not seen others talk about being limited this way before but could be a new policy. Doubtful you can do anything about it but can't hurt to email and ask if it is just you and if you will be able to again.

What happens if you dont max bet the first time? You might find you can get more on that way.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I'm sort of in the same boat with 5Dimes.....they beat my ass for years but now I crushed the bowl season and I'm crushing hoops too. I call today to set up my monthly free ** and they tell me I'm limited to $380???

WTF??? I have $4400 in there....it would take me a year to get it out at $380/month! I'm not paying a $40 withdrawal fee or some shit? If I called them and said I'm sending $20,000......pretty sure they'd find a way to take it but they don't want to pay me a couple grand?

BULLSHIT

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

betdsi and galaxy recently both told me i'm not considered "recreational" anymore and cut my limits and took my betpoints too. Won't give me bonuses any longer either.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I'm sort of in the same boat with 5Dimes.....they beat my ass for years but now I crushed the bowl season and I'm crushing hoops too. I call today to set up my monthly free ** and they tell me I'm limited to $380???

WTF??? I have $4400 in there....it would take me a year to get it out at $380/month! I'm not paying a $40 withdrawal fee or some shit? If I called them and said I'm sending $20,000......pretty sure they'd find a way to take it but they don't want to pay me a couple grand?

BULLSHIT
    380 is the P2P payout limit, not a betting limit. (Ask if you can use BTC if you want more).

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post

BULLSHIT
    Thread is about betting limits at Bookmaker, not withdraw limits at 5Dimes.

But I am guessing this is the first time you have withdrawn in a year or two if P2P limits are a surprise to you. It sucks but its the only way p2p payment processors can keep the service available at all. Limits change daily btw. But they are never a lot higher than that. If you use bitcoin you can get all your money pretty much fee free straight away.

krb8
    krb8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2796

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    betdsi and galaxy recently both told me i'm not considered "recreational" anymore and cut my limits and took my betpoints too. Won't give me bonuses any longer either.
    Exactly what has happened to me. Should we be worried that such big books are doing this? Heritage slashed my limits also.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

Have not been betting too much lately, but did notice that my first half limits were cut from 1k to 500 in NCAA Basketball. Have to go and check the rest.

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

had the same thing happen to me with Betpoints taken away and banned from receiving any future bonuses....and I'm still negative with them historically

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9813

DSI yes.

The others no.

hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Pinbet88 have cuted all limits for Agent clients within the last month about 50%

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most of the time no

some cases they do because you took a shot at them bad line or some other BS

Props maybe

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Exactly what has happened to me. Should we be worried that such big books are doing this? Heritage slashed my limits also.
    I wouldn't be worried but I just play else where now. It sucks cause both these books are solid and always offered good bonuses. See what happens next football season - maybe they'll change their minds.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I . I am only allowed 1 max wager now no matter if the line changes or not.
    Is this happening to everyone? A lot of people? Only a few? Sharps? I have not been active at all in the last month and wondering if it will happen to me.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Prob just liquidity transferal and asset reshaping give it time, prob will be able to rebet max in a couple weeks.