alano83
    alano83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

very help book 1xbet

Contact hello there because this book has an identity verification impossible: I sent them more than 50 email including photos documents, photos skrill transactions, pictures of me in my hand the document and their email as background ..... and now not happy they require the same documents but shipped them. I hope you can help me I won 600e and do not want to listen to reason

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by alano83 View Post
    Contact hello there because this book has an identity verification impossible: I sent them more than 50 email including photos documents, photos skrill transactions, pictures of me in my hand the document and their email as background ..... and now not happy they require the same documents but shipped them. I hope you can help me I won 600e and do not want to listen to reason
    This is very common with them, Alano83

Once they decide to put you through second level KYC it is like dealing with a moronic gestapo officer. They ask for the same thing multiple times and then insist you give the same info again in a handwritten certified document. Not to mention how often they just claim the mailed documents have not arrived despite being given delivery confirmation.

I have even had them threaten to close an account due to refusal to complete KYC after a player had resent his documents by courier 3 times with delivery proof.

I wish I had some better suggestion for you but really, you just have to do what they ask or kiss your money goodbye. In some cases of small amounts I think personally I would refuse to give them so much information, forget the money, and just make sure every single time you saw someone mention 1xbet in the future, tell them about the treatment.

alano83

Thank you very much, unfortunately I will not submit to blackmail them for money I honestly won, while I filled out the complaint form by sbr, of course to everyone who feels lighthouse publicity they deserve ..... but you know if sbr respond sti Russians?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by alano83 View Post
    Thank you very much, unfortunately I will not submit to blackmail them for money I honestly won, while I filled out the complaint form by sbr, of course to everyone who feels lighthouse publicity they deserve ..... but you know if sbr respond sti Russians?
    Yes, 1xbet does have a manager who talks to SBR about all complaints.

Unfortunately over time we have registered MANY complaints about this sort of KYC treatment with 1xbet. The manager who liaises with SBR is actually sympathetic about the problem but is unable to do anything once the security department there takes over.

alano83

I'll try to send this registered in Russia with the required documents, I would not like having satisfied their request to me closing off the bill for no reason, while the appearance of sbr grazue report

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Somebody should get verified before they actually start wagering. See if they approve of everything they ask for and you send them. Then once they approve of your documents start betting and winning and see what happens.

diboluca
    diboluca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Your experience is identical to mine. After many losses, as soon as I started to win, in a completely lawful, as I had on the account about 4000 euro, I requested a withdrawal. It immediately took the control mechanism: first they asked for a copy of the identity document, then screenshots skrill with all transactions, so the picture with the document in hand on the background of their email, finally, the utility bills for the past 3 months. I sent everything but are still waiting for their answer. After reading on the forum all desperate cases, I hope not to be too one of their victims. I do not know what to do! I read of the opportunity to fill out a form for complaint

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most talked about book in this forum

always issues