takewhatsyours
    takewhatsyours's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Bovada Reinstatement

Hey guys,

Long story short due to some stupid decisions I made a long time ago, I have an outstanding balance at Bovada and my account is locked. I'm looking to resolve this balance with them and get access to my account again. As of now, when I login, my account doesn't let me on, and informs of the unresolved balance, and to hit up their support to resolve it.

So I called them up & they were pretty understanding of my situation and let me know as long as I pay off the balance on the phone with them, the account would be reinstated in mere minutes and I would be able to log back on, deposit, and wager. This kinda sounds too good to be true almost and I would take the deal in a heart beat. It was a dumb mistake on my part and I want to pay and get back on as I really enjoyed Bovada's setup.

Now my question is - has anyone ever done this? Will they simply collect my money & ban me or not let me back on? I think it wouldn't be fair at this point since I'm owning up to my mistakes & would like to pay and put it past me. Wondering if anyone has any history with this?

Any advice is appreciated.
    Last edited by takewhatsyours; 12-28-16 at 09:27 AM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47501

If you owe them, you should make good whether they let you back or not.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

If your account was down at the time and you made good I see no reason they wouldnt want your business. But I've only seen situations like this at other books. So can't say exactly how bovada will act.

takewhatsyours

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    If you owe them, you should make good whether they let you back or not.
    True. I'm willing to pay either way, I will just feel like shit if I can't play after owning up to what I owe I guess. I've been wanting to play @ Bovada for quite some time.

Just wondering if anyone has experience with this with Bovada / or other books.

They say they will let me back on fair & square if I pay, but will they live up to their word?
    Last edited by takewhatsyours; 12-28-16 at 09:34 AM.

bisme
    bisme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

You don't owe them anything. Bovada have screwed over so many people over the years, they deserve the worst. They would just as quickly steal from a customer (and have done so many times), better them than you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by takewhatsyours View Post
    Hey guys,

Long story short due to some stupid decisions I made a long time ago, I have an outstanding balance at Bovada and my account is locked. I'm looking to resolve this balance with them and get access to my account again. As of now, when I login, my account doesn't let me on, and informs of the unresolved balance, and to hit up their support to resolve it.

So I called them up & they were pretty understanding of my situation and let me know as long as I pay off the balance on the phone with them, the account would be reinstated in mere minutes and I would be able to log back on, deposit, and wager. This kinda sounds too good to be true almost and I would take the deal in a heart beat. It was a dumb mistake on my part and I want to pay and get back on as I really enjoyed Bovada's setup.

Now my question is - has anyone ever done this? Will they simply collect my money & ban me or not let me back on? I think it wouldn't be fair at this point since I'm owning up to my mistakes & would like to pay and put it past me. Wondering if anyone has any history with this?

Any advice is appreciated.
    Pretty sure if they told you that then they will do that.

takewhatsyours

Update for those who are curious and for the record:
    I resolved the balance & account has been reinstated. Bovada kept their word. Pretty professional of them.

Cheers,

trogo102
    trogo102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

waste of time with books like heritage and nitrogen around.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by takewhatsyours View Post
    Update for those who are curious and for the record:
    I resolved the balance & account has been reinstated. Bovada kept their word. Pretty professional of them.

Cheers,
    Good news. Thanks for updating the thread

Bandito97
    Bandito97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3646

Quote Originally Posted by bisme View Post
    You don't owe them anything. Bovada have screwed over so many people over the years, they deserve the worst. They would just as quickly steal from a customer (and have done so many times), better them than you.
    Exactly. Years ago they triple charged my card on three different deposits I made and wouldn't credit back the extra ones when I finally discovered it. And no, the extra charges were not credited as deposits to my betting acct.