Luki22
    Luki22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

[REALDEALBET] ask me for notarized identity document

Hi,

i couldn't find them in the SBR Rating List.
    So here is my bad experience. After i decide to withdrawal (1200€) my Account Balance is about 4206€, they ask me for Documents. I send my ID and Utility Bill. They want a Selfie, fine no problem Sir. So i send a Selfie, they reply really fast and want a better quality. Ok cool. Looks like they like my Face! Why not?!?
    I hope it is a Girl in the Security Department.
    I take again a Selfie and send it to them.

And now after all, they reply me and here is the E-Mail:

######################################## ##
    Please note that due to security considerations, we require additional verification in respect of your Customer account, which can be achieved through the provision of an original notarized identity document.
    We therefore kindly request that you cause for one of the below-listed ID documents to be notarized by a person appointed a Notary Public or certified by a person appointed a Justice of the Peace. Please note these are the only forms of notarization/certification of documents that we will accept. Notarization/certification services are usually offered by your local Post Office.
    1. Passport
    2. National Identity Card
    3. Drivers Licence
    4. Travel document issued to non-nationals
    5. Travel ****
    6. Residence Permit

Please then send the original notarized/certified documents to the following address:
    Trustmoore Corporate Services (Malta) Ltd.; 24 Windsor Street ; Sliema, SLM 1853; Malta
    (Subject: “To the Attention of Comfortlink N.V.”)
    ######################################## ##########

So if RealDealBet is a serously Bookie, why do they not ask at the first time for a notarized Document? Why do they want a Selfie, then again a better Quality....
    What is the next move after the notarized Doc..
    Should i send a urin Sample? A blood test?

Please Help!

Merry Christmas
    Last edited by Luki22; 12-22-16 at 10:49 AM.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

Evander Holyfeild owns that bookmaker you should get paid without many problems
    Points Awarded:

roanildinho gave slayer14 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Luki22, and masachi