jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How IS Marathon Bet These Days??

Low Juice I see for a UK Book

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They're not UK really, they're Russian. Unique offering: bet365 range of markets, Asian level of juice.

They also have a curious attitude to limiting, being like the former a lot of the time - inevitably given they can't possibly have the volume across all those markets to generate sharp prices). Arbers or anyone remotely suspected of arbing will get the boot very quickly. Given they often have market best price, this will catch a lot of people who aren't actually arbing.

On the other hand, they will take pro action on their high limit markets. I know a football/soccer sharp who has been playing there for years, and they're happy for him to keep winning; as with pinnacle or Asian style books, they clearly consider it worthwhile paying for the information that action brings in.

I had two accounts there once, the .com and .co.uk companies are separate (only allowed to play at the latter now though). One got limited, the other didn't - the difference is one had a big bet that looked like an arb. Since then I've treated it with kid gloves :-)

Aside from the above, no problems with payment, and the advancebet feature is something every book should have - essentially they give you credit based on expected results of pending bets, so you don't need to deposit as much.
    Last edited by HeeeHAWWWW; 12-16-16 at 08:21 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave HeeeHAWWWW 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold

what a fukkin review!

Yes they seem underrated even the UK divison

Site well laid out also and fast

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

HeeeHAWWWW often shares great info like this

No one here better for broker info too.

jjgold

They actually offer more than bet365 even live betting

woman hoops live betting and not even top 20 teams ..teams that are not even top 100

michoz
    michoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Winners are not welcome at marathonbet.

The max stakes available for my account are very low.