pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

I use worldwidewagering. I started winning a lot. I also go through an agent that pays me locally. For the past month or so every wager I place and go to Confirm now changes against my favor. By half or whole point and makes me initial and reconfirm. Almost 70% of the time. Sounds really fishy. The linee should already be shown on the site. Not change every time I go to place a bet. Note* the line is never In My favor when it changes. Total 40 bets now placed that changed when I go to confirm. Anyone ever encountered something like this???
    Last edited by pimpinaces; 12-14-16 at 02:22 AM.

calvin34242
    Update your status
    calvin34242's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

i have seen that from time to time thru the years alot of line changing always makes me wonder, especially when it's like 3 am and i'm betting a indonesian soccer game and the line changes like really ur getting alot of action on that cmon

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Have you tried asking the site operator why?

Does sound like you are being 'limited' if it really happens 70% of the time though.

Can you see a pattern among the 30% of bets that are accepted straight away? Maybe lower bets? Particular sports? Time before event starts?

pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Have you tried asking the site operator why?

Does sound like you are being 'limited' if it really happens 70% of the time though.

Can you see a pattern among the 30% of bets that are accepted straight away? Maybe lower bets? Particular sports? Time before event starts?

Operator asked me to check with my agent so he can check with the line manager.
    It's mainly on NBA and collage ball for some reason. Not so much on NFL. It would be 6am. I know there is no one else placing bets. The Bulls played Minn last night. I got a line of -8 When everyone across the board has -6. I can take 5 plays and all 5 will be marked Red as a change. Of course the obvious resolution is to use another book. I just do it for the cash payouts every week.