HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

1 Vice Payment Update

My outstanding 1 Vice balance is now paid in full as of yesterday and I think I was one of the last to get caught up. Feel free to post your own 1V payment experience here.

Personally I'm thankful Americas Bookie stepped in to bail 1V out; otherwise it could have ended much differently. Glad to close this chapter and move on.

dirtdog52658
    dirtdog52658's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2235

A buddy of mine told me he got his last payment this past week as well. Good on them for doing right thing.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

You got lucky. You took the deal to get a larger up front payment by forfeiting some of your balance and then were able to go back and change the deal after the fact.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    You got lucky. You took the deal to get a larger up front payment by forfeiting some of your balance and then were able to go back and change the deal after the fact.
    I took the only offer on the table at the time. I"m not going to rehash what transpired back then as it worked out in the end. However, I agreed to wait 8 months after the initial large payment to begin getting the remaining balance. This was done to let everyone else, including yourself, catch up to the % I had collected up front. But to your point, I do consider myself very lucky.

BTW, I think you were owed around 7 grand at the time of the bailout. I'm assuming you were paid in full as well?
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 12-14-16 at 07:35 AM. Reason: BTW

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Glad you were paid out after all this time. What a bunch of bs if you ask me. Not sure what happened to all the guys around right before this happened comparing 1vice to 5dimes, making fun of people who questioned anything about 1vice at the time. This is another example of why I stopped using books like this.