gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

5Dimes Atrocious Customer Service for Payouts

Edit by SBR: Hi gregmav1,

If you have any questions regarding the process please ask for Becky via live help. Alternatively, if you would like SBR to inquire for you, please share your account number with us. Please note that as Optional pointed out the process in place is for added security, which may be an extra step or take some getting used to the first time but it's worth it.

_________

I submitted all my verification materials on Monday and was approved and verified. I then requested a payout via bitcoin. Nothing on Monday, nothing on Tuesday so I contacted them and they said it was still processing. Nothing on Wednesday until I get a phone call from them (literally in the 47th hour of the 48 hour window they told me), saying because my security settings were switched On, some security-based activation, they could not process my request. I say whatever, go to my settings, and they are already switched Off - they blatantly lied to me.

I then call them again and get someone else and they say that I need to turn the security settings ON for the payout to go through...

Regardless the security settings page says it can be activated or de-activated up to my discretion. So now I must restart the process (despite talking to them on Tuesday and them saying I had to do nothing else for it to work) and I do not even know if it will go through because they take as long as possible and seem to not even have a policy regarding this security settings stuff, they are only trying to delay me and lie to me.

Use Nitrogen or another site, this is obnoxious.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 12-07-16 at 03:59 PM. Reason: added reply

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    I submitted all my verification materials on Monday and was approved and verified. I then requested a payout via bitcoin. Nothing on Monday, nothing on Tuesday so I contacted them and they said it was still processing. Nothing on Wednesday until I get a phone call from them (literally in the 47th hour of the 48 hour window they told me), saying because my security settings were switched On, some security-based activation, they could not process my request. I say whatever, go to my settings, and they are already switched Off - they blatantly lied to me.

I then call them again and get someone else and they say that I need to turn the security settings ON for the payout to go through...

Regardless the security settings page says it can be activated or de-activated up to my discretion. So now I must restart the process (despite talking to them on Tuesday and them saying I had to do nothing else for it to work) and I do not even know if it will go through because they take as long as possible and seem to not even have a policy regarding this security settings stuff, they are only trying to delay me and lie to me.

Use Nitrogen or another site, this is obnoxious.

I think they have just stepped up security and CS are still learning as well Greg.

From another player report it appears that they will try to verify your first withdraw by calling you. If you do not answer or the number does not work, then you must enable device based authentication to make a withdrawal.

Once you have the security set on there should be no unusual delays ongoing because of this.
    Last edited by Optional; 12-07-16 at 02:06 PM.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think they have just stepped up security and CS are still learning as well Greg.

From another player report it appears that they will try to verify your first withdraw by calling you. If you do not answer or the number does not work, then you must enable device based authentication to make a withdrawal.

Once you have the security set on there should be no usual delays ongoing because of this.
    Well they did call me and I answered and I verified it... So to me it just seems like BS reason.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Well they did call me and I answered and I verified it... So to me it just seems like BS reason.
    Well that blows my theory about exactly what is happening. Maybe it's based on other factors too.

Either way, once the device based auth is activated people are able to withdraw normally.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Well that blows my theory about exactly what is happening. Maybe it's based on other factors too.

Either way, once the device based auth is activated people are able to withdraw normally.
    Well I activated it and just had to re-request for like the 3rd time... Great customer service. We'll see what happens.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993395

Hi gregmav1,

If you have any questions regarding the process please ask for Becky via live help. Alternatively, if you would like SBR to inquire for you, please share your account number with us. Please note that as Optional pointed out the process in place is for added security, which may be an extra step or take some getting used to for your first time but it's worth it.

gregmav1

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi gregmav1,

If you have any questions regarding the process please ask for Becky via live help. Alternatively, if you would like SBR to inquire for you, please share your account number with us. Please note that as Optional pointed out the process in place is for added security, which may be an extra step or take some getting used to for your first time but it's worth it.
    I would be glad if you inquired, emailing you now.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993395

I would be glad if you inquired, emailing you now.
    We understand you were already contacted. The notes associated with your account caused the delay.

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi gregmav1,

So, with this added security, could 5dimes stop logging players out every 5 minutes? It's incredibly inconvenient when using their two live-betting platforms, and I have to keep logging back in those two platforms. And, those live-in platforms don't load instantly. Again, for live-in betting, you can't log players out every 5 minutes.

gregmav1

So I requested another payout last night and actually got it to go through today, so this turnaround time was much quicker. I'm not sure if it was an issue with their customer service and the new security systems, or there was a miscommunication or what, but this went much smoother this time.