portman
    portman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1098

Fun88

Their site is down all day long. Emails cannot be delivered. Have they gonne bust? It is a clone bookie of 10bet/Betrally/Netbet, belonging to the same company...Does anyone have an idea?

portman

Also bookmaker BetEast is the same site with them. When you would place max bet to the one site, you are unable to bet on the other site since you get a message that you have reached your betting limit. Apparently in the live Chat they pretended that they dont know what their sister site is doing and the responded that they might do some maintenance work. I have already informed Neteller to block their accounts so as not to permit them go bust with our funds in them.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by portman View Post
    Their site is down all day long. Emails cannot be delivered. Have they gonne bust? It is a clone bookie of 10bet/Betrally/Netbet, belonging to the same company...Does anyone have an idea?
    Also bookmaker BetEast is the same site with them. When you would place max bet to the one site, you are unable to bet on the other site since you get a message that you have reached your betting limit. Apparently in the live Chat they pretended that they dont know what their sister site is doing and the responded that they might do some maintenance work. I have already informed Neteller to block their accounts so as not to permit them go bust with our funds in them.
    Fun88 uses the same SBTech white label software as 10Bet, Betrally and Netbet, that's all. No other connection between them.

BetEast is not a "sister site" of Fun88, the only connection they have is that TGP Europe controls the betting operations of both of them, and when you have the same company running both betting operations using the same odds and software, obviously they aren't going to let you max bet both of them at the same time. Live Chat won't tell you anything about it, as BetEast and Fun88 aren't actually linked companies, apart from they both have TGP Europe controlling their betting operations for them, so BetEast and Fun88 aren't going to tell you of any link between the companies, as they aren't really linked, only that TGP Europe do both of their betting operations for them, but if you had used your brain you wouldn't have needed to ask Live Chat anything in the first place, as you would very easily seen that TGP Europe controls the betting operations on both sites, so they will obviously interlink their software on both sites to prevent you max betting both of them at once. That is just simple common sense, and if you are trying that sort of stunt of trying to max bet both sites, you'll be closed down at both sites extremely soon.

"You say you "have already informed Neteller to block their accounts so as not to permit them go bust with our funds in them".

Firstly, Neteller aren't going to give a toss what you say, so you're completely wasting your time there, but even just for a moment in your complete fantasy world of Neteller taking any notice whatsoever of what you say, under what grounds are you saying that Neteller should block their accounts? Because the Fun88 site has been down for a few hours and you think "they've gone bust"? They are a reputable bookmaker so that's most probably something called technical issues. It happens, deal with it. Or is it because TGP Europe won't allow you to max bet both Fun88 and BetEast? That's simply called common sense. Neteller wouldn't listen to you whatever you say to them, but coming up with such crap about informing them to block their accounts for absolutely no reason whatsoever, they most definitely aren't even going to give you the time of day.

You really need to think about what you're saying before you come up with such utter drivel.
    Last edited by luctens; 12-07-16 at 07:31 AM.

portman

Site is still down, 48 hours now...Emails have also been down...It is the most likely scenario that FUN88 is going to escape away with players' funds, this is the norm when site goes down for hours without a notice. As per the Neteller issue, in former cases i have personally got my payments refunded from merchants that went bust. Secondly because in the context of GOBETGO's bankruptcy, there were months before that they were trying to convert their Neteller funds into Bitcoins so as to escape freely. If Neteller had blocked that action, the players would have received part of their balances back, as have been the case in other bookies' insolvencies. If you see no clue on my message you'd better dont waste your time in responding again. I also considering you based on your sayings an ultimate moron.

luctens

Site is still down, 48 hours now...Emails have also been down...It is the most likely scenario that FUN88 is going to escape away with players' funds, this is the norm when site goes down for hours without a notice. As per the Neteller issue, in former cases i have personally got my payments refunded from merchants that went bust. Secondly because in the context of GOBETGO's bankruptcy, there were months before that they were trying to convert their Neteller funds into Bitcoins so as to escape freely. If Neteller had blocked that action, the players would have received part of their balances back, as have been the case in other bookies' insolvencies. If you see no clue on my message you'd better dont waste your time in responding again. I also considering you based on your sayings an ultimate moron.
    I'm most definitely not "an ultimate moron", I know exactly what I'm talking about. You however, are certainly acting like a moron with all the utter crap you're talking.

So what Fun88's e-mails have gone down. Whatever technical issues they are having with their website is probably related to the same server or whatever as their e-mail server, no big deal at all.

It is most definitely not "the most likely scenario that FUN88 is going to escape away with players' funds" and it most certainly is not "this is the norm when site goes down for hours without a notice". Sites go down regularly for a variety of reasons, usually for simple technical issues, not because they are "going to escape away with players' funds". They have put messages put on both their Twitter and Facebook pages since yesterday saying that they have technical problems, so as I said, no big deal, technical problems, they've not "gone bust". Either you're too lazy even to have already looked at their Twitter and Facebook pages for details, or you've seen the messages but conveniently ignored them because it doesn't play along with your stupid conspiracy theory that "they've gone bust".

And for you to make any sort of a comparison between a reputable bookmaker who's site is down for technical issues and is updating their customers regularly through Twitter and Facebook, for you to compare them in any way to to GoBetGo is utterly laughable. Firstly, anybody with half a brain cell could see from the start that GoBetGo was dodgy, whereas Fun88 is a reputable bookmaker, with GoBetGo there were several red flags, massive warning signs, slow-pays, no-pays, funds confiscations and the lot for months before they went under, whereas with Fun88 there's been absolutely none of that. The very clear point is, there's absolutely no similarities between Fun88 and GoBetGo or any other scam bookmaker, so stop with that silly little conspiracy theory of yours.

And as I said before, Neteller aren't going to listen to a word that you say. Neteller aren't going to "block their accounts" because one of their merchant's websites have technical issues. Neteller are probably laughing at you right now in their offices with all the complete and utter rubbish you're spouting out to them.

I most definitely "see no clue on your message", because you're talking complete and utter crap. Fun88 are down for technical problems, that's all, none of your conspiracy theories about them running away or going insolvent, just technical issues, it happens sometimes, not every bookmaker's website is going to run like clockwork all the time, that's just the way it is, deal with it and get over it. You need to calm down and stop spouting around your stupid conspiracy theories, sit tight, and simply wait for further updates from Fun88 as to when their site will be back up and back to normal.
    Last edited by luctens; 12-07-16 at 10:18 AM.

portman

Too bad you wrote such a big message, i didnt read a single word of it since i dont have spare time to waste to losers' opinions. Prior to GOBETGO there was another big bust in the industry-namely this of Sportsalive. It was Aussie bookie, arguably the most well regulated country in the world, B+ rated from SBR and with a widespread reliability across all rating sites. One day they had their site down and claimed technical problems. The other day, same story. After a week the site went completely offline and the players found out from the papers that they lost the whole of their balance. I am not newbie in this business and i can distinguish the technical problems from a smell of insolvency. We are talking for Fun88, not Pinnacle or Betfair,i.e. a rubbish bookmaker. In another case, namely this of Dashbet, i informed Neteller on time and managed to get my payments back even though they went bust! If you werent such a crappy arrogant moron i would provide you the evidence from my account whereas i got back the payments i sent to this site even though they have already shut down their operations. Enough said, Bye bye!
    Last edited by portman; 12-07-16 at 10:41 AM.

luctens

Too bad you wrote such a big message, i didnt read a single word of it since i dont have spare time to waste to losers' opinions.
    Clearly the words of somebody that is running away because they know they're talking complete crap.

Prior to GOBETGO there was another big bust in the industry-namely this of Sportsalive. It was Aussie bookie, arguably the most well regulated country in the world, B+ rated from SBR and with a widespread reliability across all rating sites. One day they had their site down and claimed technical problems. The other day, same story. After a week the site went completely offline and the players found out from the papers that they lost the whole of their balance. I am not newbie in this business and i can distinguish the technical problems from a smell of insolvency. We are talking for Fun88, not Pinnacle or Betfair,i.e. a rubbish bookmaker. In another case, namely this of Dashbet, i informed Neteller on time and managed to get my payments back even though they went bust! If you werent such a crappy arrogant moron i would provide you the evidence from my account whereas i got back the payments i sent to this site even though they have already shut down their operations. Enough said, Bye bye!
    The same with SportsAlive as with GoBetGo, they mean absolutely nothing. Fun88 is a reputable bookmaker and has technical problems, there's nothing more sinister than that, deal with it and get over yourself.

Firstly, Fun88 is clearly just having some technical problems and is a reputable bookmaker, not "gone bust" and "a rubbish bookmaker", so you're talking rubbish there. But even if you stupidly believe the crap you're saying, if a bookmaker is having technical problems on their site and is updating players through social media on the issues, if they are doing that and even though it is clearly just technical issues and they are updating all of the players, even with that if you still think they are lying and going bust and if you think they are such "a rubbish bookmaker", then you shouldn't have an account with them in the first place if you think they are so untrustworthy and such a rubbish bookmaker.

So learn that stupidly simple lesson for the future, don't register and bet with bookmakers that you don't trust and that you think are rubbish. Such a simple common sense premise, but one that you obviously can't comprehend and it shows just how much of an idiot you are that this such simple premise has to be pointed out to you. Oh dear.

And spare me with your "Dashbet evidence", I couldn't care less about that. This isn't about Dashbet, it is about Fun88, so Dashbet has absolutely nothing to do with it.

So let's see, you're trying to show off because you managed to get some deposits back from Neteller from scam bookmakers and you think that is a really great thing. Guess what, the great thing is to actually avoid having your money stuck in any scam bookmakers in the first place, which is incredibly easy to do for anybody with any common sense, but obviously you don't possess that common sense, as you've managed to get your money in multiple merchants that have gone bust, and you got your money involved with Dashbet who were obviously dodgy from the outset.

You say you are "not newbie in this business" and "can distinguish the technical problems from a smell of insolvency". Guess what, I'm "not newbie in this business" either, but I can distinguish between the reputable bookmakers and the dodgy bookmakers before they go out of business, so I simply don't get my money stuck into any dodgy bookmakers in the first place, so I've never needed to go to Neteller or anywhere begging for some money back. It's just so much easier and safer that way. You should really learn to do that sometime.

Given I've never once had my money stuck in any scam bookmakers, and given that you've got yourself into such a mess that you've had your money stuck in multiple scam bookmakers including Dashbet, it's blindly obvious who the "loser" and the "crappy arrogant moron" is around here.
    Last edited by luctens; 12-07-16 at 12:03 PM.

portman

If you play like a pro you are acting based on a Cost-Benefit analysis. If i am able to win on a gradual manner from FUN88,GOBETGO and all those shitty bookmakers sums of many thousands as long as they are active and healthy, then i am willing to sacrifice my balance at the moment they go bust since my total profits minus my stuck balance is +++++++++. I have lost money from various dodgy shops throughout my career but i have managed to bite them a hundred times more... Is this too much for you to understand?If we compare vis-a-vis our sums you will understand how miserable moron are you, just stick to your FUN88 shop...If you cannot understand that all insolvent bookies claim ''technical problems'' for 1,2,3 days, before they post a clear message that they announce their BANKRUPTCY then you can keep on advocating your dodgy bookie. You could be more polite when talking in public with people. End of discussion.
    Last edited by portman; 12-07-16 at 12:18 PM.

luctens

If you play like a pro you are acting based on a Cost-Benefit analysis. If i am able to win on a gradual manner from FUN88,GOBETGO and all those shitty bookmakers sums of many thousands as long as they are active and healthy, then i am willing to sacrifice my balance at the moment they go bust since my total profits minus my stuck balance is +++++++++. I have lost money from various dodgy shops throughout my career but i have managed to bite them a hundred times more... Is this too much for you to understand?If we compare vis-a-vis our sums you will understand how miserable moron are you, just stick to your FUN88 shop...If you cannot understand that all insolvent bookies claim ''technical problems'' for 1,2,3 days, before they post a clear message that they announce their BANKRUPTCY then you can keep on advocating your dodgy bookie. You could be more polite when talking in public with people. End of discussion.
    Anybody that is a proper "pro" doesn't get involved with any scam bookmakers, end of.

Let's get this straight. You get your money stuck in loads of with scam bookmakers such as Dashbet, GoBetGo and many other scam bookmakers resulting in you having to beg Neteller for some money back, you are "willing to sacrifice your balance at the moment they go bust", you "have lost money from various dodgy shops throughout your career", and you think this is "playing like a pro". What a complete and utter bozo.

You say "all insolvent bookies claim ''technical problems'' for 1,2,3 days, before they post a clear message that they announce their BANKRUPTCY". Most scam bookmakers probably do something like say they have technical issues for a while and then bugger off, but that doesn't mean that every bookmaker that has technical issues for a couple of days is a scam bookmaker, get it right.

You say "you could be more polite when talking in public with people". I'm straight talking, I say it as it is and I pull no punches. If that isn't "polite" enough for you, then that's your silly little problem.

You most definitely shouldn't be trying to sound all smart saying "stick to your FUN88 shop", and "you can keep on advocating your dodgy bookie", as I'm not the one with money in there, you are, and if you're right in your stupid delusions that "they've gone bust", you're the one that loses your account balance, not me, so you certainly shouldn't try and sound smart about anything, because if you're right in them "going bust", you're the one out of pocket, not me, but you're well used to that obviously, with all the car crash scam bookmakers you've been through and that have scammed you out of money in the past, so it wouldn't really be much of a change to you, getting scammed out of your balance by a scam bookmaker. But of course, wait for this.....it's all part of your "play like a pro" strategy.
    Last edited by luctens; 12-07-16 at 02:08 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Some good info in this thread from both of you.

Too many words and too much angst is hiding a lot of it though.

portman

Dear Optional, i was not intending to embark upon such an argument. I quite politely asked if anyone had any more insights on what is going on with a bookie that went offline for two days, without any notice, without any response to emails, nothing...I got an insulting response and responded accordingly albeit this was not my intention. I end up the story here, and apologize to the other forum's members. ''Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and will beat you due to his experience''.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Some good info in this thread from both of you.

Too many words and too much angst is hiding a lot of it though.

Optional

No problem Portman.

Is the site back up for you now?

I'm blocked from the UK site but it appears to be working and their .com looks active too.

luctens

Dear Optional, i was not intending to embark upon such an argument. I quite politely asked if anyone had any more insights on what is going on with a bookie that went offline for two days, without any notice, without any response to emails, nothing...I got an insulting response and responded accordingly albeit this was not my intention. I end up the story here, and apologize to the other forum's members. ''Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and will beat you due to his experience''.
    I'm not an "idiot" whatsoever and I've not been "insulting" to you at all, unless that is of course, you think that somebody being straight talking, talking common sense and speaking the truth means they are an "idiot" and "insulting", which if you think that, then more fool you.
    Last edited by luctens; 12-07-16 at 02:24 PM.

portman

You can simply ignore my messages, same im trying to do with yours...Our styles obviously do not suit, i dont need you, you dont need me, therefore no reason trying verbally hurt each other...Peace mate and good luck in your gambling activity

luctens

You can simply ignore my messages, same im trying to do with yours...Our styles obviously do not suit, i dont need you, you dont need me, therefore no reason trying verbally hurt each other...Peace mate and good luck in your gambling activity
    Oh it's "ignore your messages" now that you see your stupid conspiracy theory has been well and truly put up in smoke with Fun88 back up and running as normal, and not having "gone bust". Oh dear.

So let's see what "messages" you want to "ignore":

"The comparisons between Fun88 and complete and utter scams like GoBetGo, Dashbet and many other scam bookmakers."

"Have they gonne bust"

"
    I have already informed Neteller to block their accounts so as not to permit them go bust with our funds in them"

"
    It is the most likely scenario that FUN88 is going to escape away with players' funds"

"a rubbish bookmaker"

"
    i can distinguish the technical problems from a smell of insolvency"

"If you cannot understand that all insolvent bookies claim ''technical problems'' for 1,2,3 days, before they post a clear message that they announce their BANKRUPTCY then you can keep on advocating your dodgy bookie."

Just a short summary there that without doubt shows you haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
    Last edited by luctens; 12-07-16 at 02:50 PM.

portman

Yes mate i was mistaken in my initial suspicions. You could straight away tell me that everything is fine and they simply confront some technical issues. This is what i asked for from the beginning. However i insist on my stance that when a bookie is going offline without any notice, is a signal of potential bankruptcy. In this particular case you were right and i was wrong. Okay now? Happy? You won the argument! I am clueless and have no idea what i am talking about, dont waste your wisdom in arguing with me.

blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy is an absolute idiot! Running around on people's threads saying stupid crap. Just look at his post history, all he is, is some type of sore loser without any friends. These people get some type of a kick out of trying to goose others. You really didn't let him goose you, so I commend you. If some new site went dark on me for a few days then I'd be just as worried as you were, so don't sweat it.
    My only question is, why are you trying all these new sites when there are reputable ones out there?
    What are you talking about when you say that you "win thousands of dollars in a gradual manner" at these new sites?
    All sites have sports gambling, and casino and possibly poker. The odds are mostly the same and the casino software is mostly the same. How is one site different than another? Are they offering big bonuses with small rollovers? Why do you say you are winning thousands at new sites? What difference does it make if they are a new site? You still have to win wherever you gamble.
    Could you elaborate on that a little? Thanks

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by blowjoe2020 View Post
    The guy is an absolute idiot! Running around on people's threads saying stupid crap. Just look at his post history, all he is, is some type of sore loser without any friends. These people get some type of a kick out of trying to goose others. You really didn't let him goose you, so I commend you. If some new site went dark on me for a few days then I'd be just as worried as you were, so don't sweat it.
    My only question is, why are you trying all these new sites when there are reputable ones out there?
    What are you talking about when you say that you "win thousands of dollars in a gradual manner" at these new sites?
    All sites have sports gambling, and casino and possibly poker. The odds are mostly the same and the casino software is mostly the same. How is one site different than another? Are they offering big bonuses with small rollovers? Why do you say you are winning thousands at new sites? What difference does it make if they are a new site? You still have to win wherever you gamble.
    Could you elaborate on that a little? Thanks
    I'm most definitely not an "absolute idiot". As I said to the other guy, I'm straight talking, I say it as it is and I pull no punches, plain and simple. If you stupidly and childishly think that makes me an absolute idiot, then that's your problem. And I'm not "saying stupid crap" at all, only the truth. I'm not a "sore loser" whatsoever, I know exactly what I'm talking about, and I've got plenty of friends thank you very much. I don't "get some type of a kick out of trying to goose others", I simply speak common sense whenever I post, it's as simple as that. If you've got an issue with that, then more fool you.
    Last edited by luctens; 12-10-16 at 07:15 AM.

blowjoe2020
    blowjoe2020's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Every bit of that was childish and idiotic. Move on from me dum-ass, My intelligence is out of your league.

Optional

Thread subject is Fun88 guys.

Let's stick to it now.