3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do 5Dimes taking shots ?

I play mostly on 5dimes and Pinnacle. Over the last few weeks of using 5dimes some of there lines tend to be wrong MILES WRONG. But then I read stories of Tony and co of booting people who bet on these.

So I decided to tell there live chat yet the lines do be still up for a long time after.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

There is no overall benefit in a book purposely leaving bad lines up. Particularly 5Dimes who say they have a no tolerance policy for people betting bad lines. The bad PR and loss of customers would cost them more than any perceived benefit in trying to freeroll people.

It's just a busy book that covers a lot of sport and local staff make errors here and there.

3-1LeadBlown

I get that but there was 14 in play soorts on and 7 bad lines only 2 weeks ago. Overall 5 dimes is good though

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by 3-1LeadBlown View Post
    I get that but there was 14 in play soorts on and 7 bad lines only 2 weeks ago. Overall 5 dimes is good though
    The live betting is controlled by a third party. Errors in that are out of their control.

If they (and every offshore) could get access to a better quality live betting solution ala Bet365, they would give it to us. Demand is there so I think we will see improvements in the future at least.

3-1LeadBlown

Hope so love bet365 in play best by a country mile. If they didnt limit me to 6$ bets I would of bet with them

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Of course it is on purpose...I have 4 books and 5dimes is the only one with lots of bad lines. If Tony actually had to pay these bad lines....you think there would be as many? Hell no....why books that pay bad lines rarely have any. Guy has nothing to lose.

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

And you are right to avoid them...but under his rules he can conceivably say every line in his shop is bad and never pay any bets....best to just avoid unless you want to play crazy teasers or womens bball.