grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

Circle BTC Issue

Hello,

I have done some decent transactions over the past couple of months, including some rather large withdraws from 5Dimes (5-Figures twice).

I moved the BTC from 5Dimes to AirBitz and then to Circle. Today, when I was trying to cashout via circle, I got a message that says:

We need to take some additional time to review your account. We're sorry for the delay. You will receive an email from Circle when your account is ready. This process typically takes 3-5 business days.

I have $15k in Circle and was trying to split it among two banks like I did yesterday.

Anybody else experience this?

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

The title on the forum is not correct, I had to edit it as I couldn't figure how to do the screen shots. BTW, I should not 5Dimes part in the this was flawless.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Quote Originally Posted by grantingyou View Post
    The title on the forum is not correct, I had to edit it as I couldn't figure how to do the screen shots. BTW, I should not 5Dimes part in the this was flawless.
    NICE! me, weeks to get 1k....tsk.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by grantingyou View Post
    Hello,

I have done some decent transactions over the past couple of months, including some rather large withdraws from 5Dimes (5-Figures twice).

I moved the BTC from 5Dimes to AirBitz and then to Circle. Today, when I was trying to cashout via circle, I got a message that says:

We need to take some additional time to review your account. We're sorry for the delay. You will receive an email from Circle when your account is ready. This process typically takes 3-5 business days.

I have $15k in Circle and was trying to split it among two banks like I did yesterday.

Anybody else experience this?
    happened to me,took about 3 hours and then it was processed without problem

UBNVS
    UBNVS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5878

I've had that msg before also. They had everything taken care of without any issues the next day.

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

I just did a few large transfers last week and for probably the 3rd time I got the same message.

The last time they emailed this............

We noticed that you regularly transfer with Circle. That's great! Thanks for using our service.

We need to make a brief note about the transfers to comply with U.S. and E.U. regulations. This information is confidential and is only gathered to meet record-keeping requirements. At your convenience please respond to this message with answers to the following questions:
    1) What is the source of these funds?
    2) What is the purpose of these transfers?
    3) What is your primary occupation?
    Please respond to this email with any questions you might have.

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Just respond back with anything except gambling and you will be fine