rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Does anyone else get security stops/account freezes on PinnacleSports?

I literally have to go through a security page every 10 minutes when on PinnacleSports and the site freezes non stop forcing me to log out (get the security page) clear history, and login again. I have contacted ac88 about this countless times and they keep telling me PinnacleSports is working on it but i am somehow the only customer with this issue. Has anyone else had this issue with PinnacleSports? I have tried everything and nothing has stopped the problem.

rangerz2478

Pinnacle sports = pin bet but same thing i guess

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

To clarify, are you using their updated URL structure (Pinnacle.Com) and not one of the URLS including sports?

Which browser are you using? Does this issue persist across multiple browsers?

Are you on desktop or mobile?

rangerz2478

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    To clarify, are you using their updated URL structure (Pinnacle.Com) and not one of the URLS including sports?

Which browser are you using? Does this issue persist across multiple browsers?

Are you on desktop or mobile?
    Pinbet88.com. I have been told to use chrome and have tried both chrome and firefox on desktop. Pinnacle asked for screenshots so I sent 20+. They asked for a video of the problem so i sent 3. Ive done everything theyve asked and the issue still persists. The issue is not sporadic it is non stop, every 10 minutes. So it is very odd id be the only one with the issue. It has been 2-3 weeks now.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

There have been a bunch of teething issues with the new PinnacleSports agent customer site but as you suggest, I thought they had all been solved. So it could be just you.

rangerz2478

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    There have been a bunch of teething issues with the new PinnacleSports agent customer site but as you suggest, I thought they had all been solved. So it could be just you.
    But after seeing my videos and the countless same security page over and over again, shouldnt they be able to fix the problem? I use 5+ sites a night and have never seen that security page or have any other site freeze up.

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

You mean the never ending spinning circle when you try to add a selection to the bet slip...and then nothing for a few mins etc? Yeah happens to me too. The pinbet88 website is a complete pile of shit and not suitable for pros IMO. You can't mess around when playing with high stakes

rangerz2478

Quote Originally Posted by arber1 View Post
    You mean the never ending spinning circle when you try to add a selection to the bet slip...and then nothing for a few mins etc? Yeah happens to me too. The pinbet88 website is a complete pile of shit and not suitable for pros IMO. You can't mess around when playing with high stakes
    For me it spins forever, then the site completely freezes where I cannot navigate throughout the site whatsoever. If I click a different sport, nothing happens at all. Then I click log out, and the security page pops up every single time. From there, I have been told to delete my history, and log in again. I do that, and it works for about 10 minutes more, and then the issue comes up again.

Every 10 minutes.

rangerz2478

AC88 has now confirmed other customers have had the same complaint. Was astonished to hear I was the only one with how incredibly widespread the problem has been for me.