n0harm
    n0harm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Site for non-limiting, highstake live basketball betting? (I am located in Austria)

Hi there,

I had some success with live betting on basketball quarter-handicaps and over/unders (mostly totals, but also quarter-wise). After withdrawing a five-figure amount from premium(bwin), I was limited to 5€/bet.. before I could wager 1000,-€ on NBA and some eurobasket - games.

Which sites can you recommend with good basketball live - betting offerings, comparable to bwin or bet365, but without the ridiculous limiting policies?

Thank you for you answer, much appreciated!

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

Hi,
    Suppose you may try the Fonbet.com for that.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Fonbet most definitely limits.

N0harm what you're looking for, unfortunately, does not exist...the sites that don't ever limit don't have the markets you're looking for to the best of my knowledge.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

cloudbet has good basketball live betting full game halves quarters. tons of markets at cloudbet for basketball i dont think any other shop can compare.

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deffo Cloudbet if you can bet bitcoin. Bet365 is good for the first bit of profit until they limit you to 2 euro

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also you will never find in play like bet365 at any other site unfortunely. You will have to settle for less for higher stakes.