dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Fair play Hareeba, if the odds are better after their commission thats where you place the bet! I just think that MB are mad to be increasing rates when they are no where near Betfair, and this will make them less likely to ever succeed. Look how Betdaq have gone down the pan with their horrific commission rate.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

I wish MB would expand their horse racing offerings.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Giving the player better rates will increase liquidity !! Tricking players will not . Never understood this. Matchbook should reevaluate their position on this. Looks like players have a real hard time getting bets matched over there . Even at a place like fairlay you can visibly see what bets have been matched.

tradeout
    Become A Pro!
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 55290

Does anyone have any comments or feedback since the commission rate change?

I haven't noticed any improvement and in-live betting is a disaster there.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post

I never used them in the first place, but from anybody else that was using them, all I've heard is one thing: people leaving in their droves. The commission rate change was so obviously a completely disastrous move for anybody with any common sense, but it seems that Matchbook was the only one that didn't see that, and due to their stubbornness they won't change it now and accept that they were wrong, they will just delude themselves until they are extinct. This commission rate change was likely the final death knell to Matchbook, and they are now on the scrapheap alongside Betdaq, with I expect both Matchbook and Betdaq likely to be out of business for good within a maximum of 3-5 years.

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Only a noob would say something like that ^

You obviously don't understand the way they work and the links with the Asian markets. The exchange is peanuts to them. Just trying to pick up some extra pocket change from casual punters tbh. This change won't even touch the big players.

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by arber1 View Post
    Only a noob would say something like that ^

You obviously don't understand the way they work and the links with the Asian markets. The exchange is peanuts to them. Just trying to pick up some extra pocket change from casual punters tbh. This change won't even touch the big players.
    I'm most definitely not a "noob" in this industry.

I wasn't talking about any other stuff that they may do with Asian markets or big players that is separate from the Matchbook Exchange, I was very clearly talking about the demise of the Matchbook Exchange. Do read the posts and stay on topic before coming up with such drivel.
    Last edited by luctens; 11-30-16 at 07:35 PM.

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Once again, your complete inexperience shows. You should take a break from this website and come back in a few years when you have a little more experience.

sheepgotwool

The 10 second wait when making a bet is horrendous from a player's point of view in their live betting. Also it seems like it is only the market makers who are in the live betting. They need to make changes that will bring more players in. Only way your bet would be matched is if you put up juicy number .
    Last edited by sheepgotwool; 12-01-16 at 01:14 PM. Reason: verbage

sheepgotwool

The 10 second wait when making a bet is horrendous from a player's point of view in their live betting. Also it seems like it is only the market makers who are in the live betting. They need to make changes that will bring more players in. Only way your bet would be matched is if you put up juicy number .

luctens

Quote Originally Posted by arber1 View Post
    Once again, your complete inexperience shows. You should take a break from this website and come back in a few years when you have a little more experience.
    I won't be "taking a break from any website", I will post wherever I like. And I'm not "completely inexperienced" whatsoever, I know exactly what I'm talking about. You're the one that's coming up with vague posts of crap with nothing whatsoever to back them up with, so you're the one that needs to go and get some experience and do some research before coming up with such complete and utter rubbish.
    Last edited by luctens; 12-01-16 at 09:47 PM.

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post
    It is well known that 99 % of all their offer comes from Matchbook, not from customers, though they should be an exchange - NO, THEY ARE REALLY NOT ! That 10 seconds delay when making a LIVE bet is set to pretend the Matchbook traders (their employees) to prevent customers from placing valuable odds if they "sleep" for a second...

My previous post, at another thread, was never published so I am curious if this one is going to be posted or (after reviewing by an administrator) - not posted again (censored). My 22 years experiences in this business could be sometimes helpful for anybody, but the administrator had decided to throw most of my posts to a basket ...His fault ...

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

There is a live betting delay at every exchange...

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Yes, there is, but not 10 seconds. 5-8 seconds maximum, depends on sports.

sheepgotwool

10 seconds is way too long. It is actually more than 10. Have timed about 12 even though says 10 and it just spins. It is ridiculous. It is an exchange. Exchange bets should be more instant ! Betting exchange and books are different things/animals. This is 2016 and not 1996.

sheepgotwool

By the time you make your ingame wager/play a basket could have been scored or whatever resulting in your play being matched by one of the marketmakers instantly and the player would get screwed every time !

First 12