cheese danish
    cheese danish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4343

5 dimes live wagering issue

Last night on 5 dimes i placed a live wager during the middle of the 2nd quarter of the New England Houston football game, i bet under first half 16.5 when the current score of the game was 10-0 New England.

I thought i won the wager because the score ended up 10-0 New England at halftime, when i log back into my account at halftime and look at my pending wagers its showing under 16.5 first half of the Clemson Georgia Tech college football game from last night.

The wager ends up getting graded as a loss because the Clemson Georgia Tech game went over 16.5 in the first half.

When i contact 5 dimes they say there is nothing they can do about it, i kept on arguing over live chat and told the guy to look at the time i placed the wager, i placed the wager at 930pm, the Clemson Georgia Tech game first half was already over when i placed the wager.

So they finally figure it out and cancel out the wager, but it still sucks because i end up losing out on a winning bet.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

What is it that you think really happened? Do you think you made an error and want them to credit you for the bet you intended to make? Was there something about the live bet offer that was confusing?

cheese danish
    cheese danish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4343

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    What is it that you think really happened? Do you think you made an error and want them to credit you for the bet you intended to make? Was there something about the live bet offer that was confusing?
    I didn't make any error.

It was obviously some type of error with 5 dimes software, like i said the Clemson Georgia Tech game first half was already finished when the bet was placed.

For some reason lately it seems like the live wagering is having issues.

I wager on world cup of hockey games during intermissions and they have put lines up that were incorrect lines, i'v had to contact them to let them know the lines are incorrect so they could put the correct lines up.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Gotcha, line errors certainly do happen especially in live with every game having so many lines, usually in a feed so multiple books get the error. But getting a totally random bet from the one you were intending to make, isn't something that should ever happen. Even if the website glitched out,the team on the confirmation screen would be the one you get. Unfortunately no way to go back and see what happened and I'll give you the token suggestion of viewing the open bets section after each bet. Regardless how it happened, sorry you didnt get a win yesterday.