HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16937

Bovada has the best football bonus of any A rated Book

100% cash on new accounts and re-ups with just a 5x RO on deposit and bonus. $250 max per deposit but unlimited until October. Damn good deal IMO.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Don't think they thought this thing through. Probably going to be a mess. But I will definitely be sending in.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13743

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    100% cash on new accounts and re-ups with just a 5x RO on deposit and bonus. $250 max per deposit but unlimited until October. Damn good deal IMO.
    They got rid of poker( sort of ) and are really trying to become a Bitcoin book that is recreational friendly (lots of bonuses).
    That being said, their lines are so bad. 30c on baseball when I was on the site earlier.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    They got rid of poker( sort of ) and are really trying to become a Bitcoin book that is recreational friendly (lots of bonuses).
    That being said, their lines are so bad. 30c on baseball when I was on the site earlier.
    True baseball is heavily juiced. I'm doing my rollover on Football and props. Not that hard for me to give them $2500 in action.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is a nice bonus. I just hope they don't give anyone the run around. I heard from a poster here that they changed his MAX Wager to like $10 a game or something ridiculous. Then we did hear of a slow PO.

DSI is having a 100% Bonus MAX 500. It's on select accts. Log into your acct to see if the promotion is there. Rollover is 20X though

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47622

I deposited the other day and took advantage.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

On board with this one as well, great book.

Buffalo Nickle

Bovada definitely got bitcoin right. Bitcoin deposits are super fast. They get an A++ for that.

Crusherrr

Really great bonus. Some very solid offerings out of Bovada lately and I've started giving them more action.

5918mike

So what is everyone's strategy here, I deposited the $250, got the $250 bonus and met the roll over. Take the payout and then deposit again or just make another deposit and keep it rolling? Will Bovada end the bonus if you make a withdrawal?

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    So what is everyone's strategy here, I deposited the $250, got the $250 bonus and met the roll over. Take the payout and then deposit again or just make another deposit and keep it rolling? Will Bovada end the bonus if you make a withdrawal?
    The bonus is still available for me after taking the bonus 5 times and withdrawing after the last time. Rollover was a piece of cake but I'm going to wait a week or two until I deposit again just because I don't want to abuse the bonus too badly.

futbolmundial
    Update your status
    futbolmundial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    The bonus is still available for me after taking the bonus 5 times and withdrawing after the last time. Rollover was a piece of cake but I'm going to wait a week or two until I deposit again just because I don't want to abuse the bonus too badly.
    I don't consider what you are doing to be 'abuse'. Bookmakers know what they are offering and whether or not they stand to be 'abused' when offering bonuses to the players. If they allow you to take the bonus again after winning then do it... You aren't breaking any rules by doing so. Whenever a shop offers free money, as the player you take it aslong as the rules are in your favor. That being said, BetBaller is offering 100% cash up to .2 btc. Even tho it's a smaller bonus than Bovada's, I think it holds more value as BetBaller lets you bet into any line you want. As most know by now Bovada doesn't hang lines up for some events up until gametime. By then the value could be gone on the wager you wanted to place. Thus making BetBaller's bonus and offerings much better than Bovada in my opinion.

Buffalo Nickle

You can take the bonus as much as you like whether you withdraw or not. Deposit as much as you want.

Because of the way Bovada structures bonuses, they are betting that you will crap out. They are also saving a ton versus CC deposits so they are willing to eat some money on the bonus to teach people to deposit via bitcoin.

If you comes out ahead, they figure you will give it all back eventually.

5918mike

That's one thing I really like about Bovada, you always know exactly where you stand on the roll over without having to track yourself.

fieryking
    fieryking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

I've used BitCoin to withdraw $3k then $9.5k and each went smoothly taking less than a week to hit my bank account. BitCoin deposit/withdrawal is a game changer.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave fieryking 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Crusherrr

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    That's one thing I really like about Bovada, you always know exactly where you stand on the roll over without having to track yourself.
    5x rollover is pretty sweet too. I hate having to contact Bookmaker or Youwager and many others to find out what my rollover is.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I will be withdrawing $1500 by check from Bovada in the next couple of days. I have never used bitcoins before and know little of how they are actually used. Are they easy enough to eventually deposit into a bank or turn into cash?

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanTripod View Post
    I will be withdrawing $1500 by check from Bovada in the next couple of days. I have never used bitcoins before and know little of how they are actually used. Are they easy enough to eventually deposit into a bank or turn into cash?
    Very Easy. Check out the Bitcoin Forum for a tutorial on this.

Crusherrr

Moving money around is stupid easy. It makes playing on lots of different books way more manageable. I never want to imagine betting on sports or playing poker without bitcoin ever again.

HedgeHog

Just completed the rollover on my 6th $250 deposit for this promo. Christmas came early this year!

Buffalo Nickle

The thing about bitcoin is that you do not have to hold it anymore. You only have to "use" it. You are basically borrowing it for a few minutes. You can buy and have it in the book within 1 to 3 minutes depending on how much fiddling around you have to do.

You can hold cash in your account. Send as cash which gets converted to bitcoin. When it arrives back again when you withdraw, it gets automatically converted to cash.

I would just take a check for your withdrawal though. It will mostly likely be cheaper if you can deposit without a fee.

5918mike

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Just completed the rollover on my 6th $250 deposit for this promo. Christmas came early this year!
    Nice, that's good to here.

fieryking
    fieryking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Very easy. I got my money from Bovada -> BlockChain Wallet -> Circle Account -> Major USA Bank Account in less than a week two different times at $3,000 and $9,000 withdrawals. I would never use a different withdrawal method ever again.

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Thanks for all the advise. Withdrawing this time as a check and will start using bitcoins going forward