BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

5dimes just took money out of my account for a wager that happened on 8/6

It was the D'backs game. They told me they incorrectly graded it a win, and then today when they discovered the error, they just subtracted my winnings and gave me a loss.

I'm about to look back but I don't even remember this game....I feel like I would have noticed if I received a winner on accident.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I'm not upset, I just have never seen this before.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

They've been doing some sketchy ass stuff when it comes to grading wagers I'm not sure if it's their computers but games will often get cancelled or graded as losses before the game is even over. Both instances happened to me tonight with one game. 3rd inning I look at pending wagers and it's missing and graded as a loss. Then I check again in the 7th and it's pending. After the game was over it was "cancelled" and the bet won. About 10 mins later it's corrected.

Not sure what the hell is going on there.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

That's enough for me to stay away

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    It was the D'backs game. They told me they incorrectly graded it a win, and then today when they discovered the error, they just subtracted my winnings and gave me a loss.

I'm about to look back but I don't even remember this game....I feel like I would have noticed if I received a winner on accident.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I'm not upset, I just have never seen this before.
    That's pretty damn slow for a regrade but if it was an error then it's valid, as you say.

Only time I can recall reports on here of them regrading old bets has been in relation to major errors that people were exploiting un-noticed for a while.

They did upgrade CS systems in there recently. Delay may also be related to that.

nyplayer33

What ever happened to money laundering issues in Costa rica

BigDofBA

The thing is, I never even remember betting on that game because it was so lobby ago.

Surely, I would have recognized of money was in my account that shouldn't have been...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The thing is, I never even remember betting on that game because it was so lobby ago.

Surely, I would have recognized of money was in my account that shouldn't have been...
    Can't you see it in the graded wagers list? Account>>View Wagers>>Graded Wagers

There should be a note in the transactions section about it too.

If you would like SBR to help feel free to fill in the form and i am sure someone can find out the story for you.

nyplayer33

What ever happened to the money laundering issues reported in news about 5d

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

I am a bit shocked they never got shut down after that news came out

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    That was only reported 3-4 months ago and if there is anything that the US authorities or anybody else are trying to do about it, it is likely to take years before you will hear anything about it so as far as we know they are ok, but who knows what's happening behind the scenes.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    I am a bit shocked they never got shut down after that news came out

It just shows you they are a solid book. Your funds are safe in my eyes. 4 PO's since news broke... and no issues.

BigDofBA

The D'backs did lose on 8/6 and apparently I had them in a string of "if" bets.

When I woke up, 5dimes had corrected the amount they took out of my account again by half.........

Really strange.....I still think they're a great book but this was just flat out odd.