Kovac_
    Kovac_'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

SboBet -> In-Live Betting Scam

Hi,
    I'm a SboBet customer since 5 years.
    As many of you I believe, I had many live bets rejected because placed during a time deemed to be danger zone and I never complained about it but this time I strongly believe I'm right and I want to have your assistance further in this matter.
    I'm writing this topic after having unsucessfully tried to sort it out with SboBet itself but in the end they say their trader is "God" and whatever he ruled it's the law no matter what the evidence is.

First of all, and I'm available to send proof about it, in the same situation IbcBet correctly validated the bet placed in the same timeframe of the one I placed with SboBet.

Then this is what we are talking about:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn1D5a2yDhI
    The relevant action starts at 7:29
    I placed the bet (+0.25 Sampdoria, moments before Messi substitution) before the throw-in took place but after it being awarded.
    They say it's a throw-in in danger zone and I can agree with them but if you keep watching the ball will come back in the defensive midfield before the action that will lead to Sampdoria gol starts. IbcBet correctly accepted the wager, Sbobet rejected it.
    So I'm asking you: how is it possible that, with the ball being in the defensive midfiled, this can be considered danger zone?
    I believe this is not right and I'm strongly advise you NOT to place In-Live wagers with SboBet since they can do whatever they want without any rule.
    Furthermore, can SbrForum assist me in this matter?

Best Regards.
    Last edited by Kovac_; 08-15-16 at 11:34 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I understand your frustration but this is really a subjective call and under their terms traders have the ultimate decision.

Kovac_

First of all thanks for your reply.

I see But this is a clear case to me, it's just a matter of common sense rather than a subjective call. If "we allow" them to reject bets in case like this one then we are really saying that they can do whatever they want even if they are definitely wrong...it's a scary thing...Unless this is not a clear case and I don't think so. The real reason here is that the trader was in a bad situation since few moments before the gol he had massive bets on Sampdoria because of the Messi substition that came place seconds earlier so, as long as possible, he had all the reason to wait before accepting all this massive play and he was lucky enough Sampdoria scored soon enough to reject all of them. That's the real reason and if we allow them to do what they want because it's a subjective call when this is a case of common sense (and as I told you there is a reason behind the way they handled that in this way...) then we will be always hostages...
    Therefore I hope you can reconsider this matter or, if you think it's not possible to stand a case, at least, could you please issue a warning about the way SboBet handle live-bets and possibly downgrade them?
    Last edited by Kovac_; 08-15-16 at 12:28 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

If you would like to submit a complaint form SBR admin guys can have a look at it for you.

Kovac_

Thanks again.
    I already did what you suggested.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

I don't know anything about IBCbet but sbo 10000% takes an incredible long time to accept soccer/hockey wagers compared to other books. I don't know about this specific game at question but it makes complete sense to me that a wager placed at sbo and another book at the exact same time would be actioned far slower on sbo. (especially if you are betting overs)
    Points Awarded:

Raana gave rangerz2478 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

It certainly is the case that if there is any rare complaints about the Asian bookmakers, it is nearly always regarding their live betting. Pre-match they seem to be pretty much flawless but it's very hard to have any proper confidence when betting live with them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emanuelft10

Nilsli
    Nilsli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Hello Kovac_I feel with you here because I have a similar experience with SBOBET many yeras ago. They fooled me on a big in-play bet around $2,000 (NBA Over/Under), and yes it was in danger zoon for more than 10 minutes in basketball....so they finally accepted the bet when it goes in their favor (around 5 points in their favor) It should have been canceled. You read right. It was around 10 minutes in danger zoon in NBA basketball and not 10 secunds...
    Last edited by Nilsli; 12-25-18 at 08:55 PM.