docwatson
    docwatson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Problems with TopBet Payouts

Hello,

I opened a Topbet account last football season. Using my bank card I made four $1000 deposits in the first couple months. Since then I've made several $2400 withdraws to the same card I used to make the deposits.

Everything was fine until around mid June I made my usual $2400 request. A few days later I get a message saying they no longer can use that process would I accept a check. I said yes (what else was I going to say?). A week or so later I get another e-mail stating (in short) my max bet will now be $50 which stinks, because I like their lines there. It's their game though so whatever I'll do what they basically want and move on.

Since then I've stopped betting and have been requesting withdraws. I have one more to request and other than some open future wagers I'll be done with them. However I've never received tracking numbers for any of the checks. Including the one back in June.

I have e-mails to and from them. Their responses have been generic, but I've been very patient. However now I'm looking to get a 3rd party involved that may speed this process up. So could someone at SBR please look into this matter?

Thanks,

Docwatson

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Hi Doc,

Thanks for sharing. Yes, we will speak with Topbet on your behalf.

docwatson

Update:

Nothing really new except I got an e-mail out of the blue a couple days back apologizing for the delay (generic). No answers or clues as to when I might get check #1 though. I have to assume the e-mail was sent after they were contacted from SBR regardless.

Doc

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

limited wagers on what type of action?

docwatson

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    limited wagers on what type of action?
    All sports with a $50 max bet.

Doc

docwatson

Still no dinero for Doc. It's been over two months and five withdraw request for over 10K plus from topbet.

Such flocking disrespecting arseholes they've become.

*!&$#!*(*^%%^)!!!!

Doc

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I received mail today soliciting DEPOSITS for the start of Football season. On my next step deposits I get 100% cash bonus up to $5,000 & 50% cash bonus up to $10,000.

Lol, these clowns are seriously going under. The writing is on the wall and has been on the wall for months.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I've seen TopBet offer 3x 100% bonuses. They always target people they think will lose with those kind of bonuses. But that's a lot of money to offer on that type of bonus. If they offer that type of offer to everybody, it would be a sure sign of trouble.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

If Top Bet tells you that you can deposit $5,000 and you only deposit $500, you might get excited and deposit $1,500. Doubtful they would give anybody $5K but also doubtful that anyone they gave it to could rollover $50K and not bust out.

Also, how many losing gamblers can afford 5K?