SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

Pinnaclesports "Asian view "

If anybody here is still able to use the old Pinnacle website, could you send me,

the URL of the page when having the Asian View style loaded, please ?

The Beta version is terrible...

Thank you very much.

ozpak
    ozpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1018

on the top right corner of page besides "decimal odds" button, you can see "Beta View" tab. CLick this tab; a drop down menu will open. From there either select classic or asian view.

SBE

ozpak, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I have no more this option. I had to delete cookies yesterday, but now, no other site of Pinnacle, than the BETA version is available. On the BETA site, there is Decimal/American option on the left up side, but nothing else. No way to go back. That is why, I am looking for somebody, who is using (still) the old Asina view page, and could be so kind, as to copy the URL and siplay it here, please. I know (from a friend), that it should work... Unfortunately, he is on a holiday few more days and I would like to restore it today. Thank you very much.

P.S. This everything (bad) is due to some stupid EU (or Malta gaming authority) regulation, that EU based customers will not have the access to other than the BETA. F*ck off whole EU with all their regulations !

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Optional, thank you very much. It should be the correct one. But first, I will have to delete all cookies and everything I can, because after clicking on the link and trying to log in - I am redirected again on the (stupid) BETA version.
    Thanks.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post

Optional, thank you very much. It should be the correct one. But first, I will have to delete all cookies and everything I can, because after clicking on the link and trying to log in - I am redirected again on the (stupid) BETA version.
    Thanks.
    I kind of expected that to happen honestly.

If they detect your location and remove the link to Asian view it would be pretty easy to bounce you away from a direct link too

What country are you in?

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I kind of expected that to happen honestly.

If they detect your location and remove the link to Asian view it would be pretty easy to bounce you away from a direct link too

What country are you in?
    Thanks, Optional.

I'll try everything I can and let you know then, if I was usccesful to restore the old site. Maybe if I used a VPN from outside EU, I could be able to load it ...

Sorry, I will not be more specific, but I am (unfortunately) in Europe. Not in UK - Pinnacle is probably unavailable from UK, totally...

Pinnacle: no more Skrill (Moneybookers) deposits available ...

BETA version is only one possible for EU residents

There are no more functions, as I cannot see the correct time (10 seconds, 9, 8 ...2,1) remaining of refreshing the betting slip odds (i play, or played many LIVE bets - it is very important to see, which second it updates !), cannot choose more than one competition odds, playing tennis, and not able to see (or to choose) more tournaments in one place, etc. ...

BETA is the worst Pinnacle ever launched (I am with them since 2001, or 2002).

SBE

Unfortunately, I am afraid it will not work again.

Will try something else.. but do not know ...

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

is there anyway I can open an account in the U.S., i.e. 2nd party whatever, Im not familiar with those things. I miss these guys. Please, someone message me if private, I would appreciate it.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    is there anyway I can open an account in the U.S., i.e. 2nd party whatever, Im not familiar with those things. I miss these guys. Please, someone message me if private, I would appreciate it.
    You can try an agent. Note the active thread at the moment about agent clients not being able to access accounts for the last week or so though.

Premiumtradings, Betibc, Samvo and Asianconnect88 are among the better known names to search for for info.

You need to speak to each one to confirm they can offer the book/s you want in your country and currency you like. As it changes quite regularly.