tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Don't worry you'll all get your money back... I worried a little too but some minutes ago AC created me new account and i immediately withdrawed 10 K without any problem, so relax. I think we should rather worry about how to use that horrible new site?? Personnaly i keep money on PinnacleSports , but i prefered to withdraw some money to make deposits with SBOBET , MAxbet and others.. PinnacleSports is too disapointing. We have to use that shit when other can use great old site, unfair, totally unfair

andrew023
    andrew023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

well I'm glad at least some of us are slowly getting our money....this entire process is just taking way too long, one would think they can employ enough people to get this done in a timely fashion

jigger11
    jigger11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

apparently there is a list of customers accounts that need checking or to quote ac that are under investigation and they are checking these 1 x 1 this could take days and days I have been told so still a long wait

cocojobo
    cocojobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Still waiting...

At least some of us took their money.

andrew023

I just wanna say, Foch pinnacle those Incompetent pieces of crap...

Holding our money hostage for two weeks with poor communication...and still the communication to its customers is very poor.

jigger11

I have withdraw at last!

jigger11

what a joke they told me I could withdraw now they are saying I can only withdraw £900! what the he'll is going on!

andrew023

why only 900 ?? did they say why? that is BS...

I'm assuming 900 isn't even close to your entire balance?

this has really got me worried now wtf.....

anyone else have problems withdrawing?

Hema
    Hema's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Long time sbr reader, now registered cause of this incredible mess.

Has anyone been able to withdraw funds through Premium Tradings yet?
    All I am hearing is "system not stable, cannot process transactions, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

I mean, what is going on? This is annoying as hell, not only do we get zero information, they also locked our funds and do not allow any kind of transaction!? If it was for a day or two, all right - but not getting their system stable and working in more than two weeks time? Is the Pinnacle IT dept. full of amateurs?

But really, the worst thing is that they do not provide any real updates. Nobody can tell when this mess is going to be sorted out...

Hema

Oh, new PinnacleSports site under maintenance again for a projected 15 minutes. What could they be doing in a quarter of an hour?

jigger11

I asked if I could withdraw yet and then said yes you're pinbet88.com account is already fixed I then requested to withdraw most
    my balance then they came back saying they could only withdraw 955 gbp I have taken this amount as something is better than nothing all they said was pinnacle are still working on transfer balance? we will inform you when it's fixed !

cocojobo

Quote Originally Posted by jigger11 View Post
    what a joke they told me I could withdraw now they are saying I can only withdraw £900! what the he'll is going on!
    Its worse than no withdraw.

cocojobo

I asked if I could withdraw yet and then said yes you're pinbet88.com account is already fixed I then requested to withdraw most
    my balance then they came back saying they could only withdraw 955 gbp I have taken this amount as something is better than nothing all they said was pinnacle are still working on transfer balance? we will inform you when it's fixed !
    Are you using AsianConnect?

jigger11

Yes I can't understand why they will let me withdraw £955 but nothing else doesn't make sense

andrew023

Yes I can't understand why they will let me withdraw £955 but nothing else doesn't make sense

Well, did you ask them to explain to you why you can't withdraw more? I would push them for a legitimate reason why you cannot withdraw your entire balance...seems like we really have no recourse if AC decides to take out money and not pay, has got me very worried now

andrew023

has anyone here withdrawn any money in the 5 figures or more?

jigger11

Yes of course they just said we are sorry to inform you that we can only deduct £955 from your balance as pinnacle are still working on balance transfers I didn't argue I was glad to get the £955 out I have a further 5k to get out I am as worried as you at first they said I could withdraw the lot they are taking the piss

cocojobo

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    wow im worried about having £20K in there, you got £173000 jesus!!
    dealer wins,

I saw you wrote in some other forum about you got your money. Is it you or some other person with same nickname? Did you get your money?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Its me on Arbusers! PT client, they seem to have resolved their issues and I am placing bets since today. To be fair they have been great and communicated almost daily regarding issues etc

I hope you resolve your issue with AC. Dont forget you make them a lot of money in commission and should be treated like a super VIP, and receive a substantial compensation for this 3 week disruption and uncertainty!

andrew023

What is PT? Maybe I should switch agents ....I'm not happy with either pinnacle or AC right now

Hema

Its me on Arbusers! PT client, they seem to have resolved their issues and I am placing bets since today. To be fair they have been great and communicated almost daily regarding issues etc
    Are you "only" placing bets, or did you in fact receive a withdrawal through Premium Tradings?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cocojobo

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by Hema View Post
    Are you "only" placing bets, or did you in fact receive a withdrawal through Premium Tradings?
    I could have processed a withdrawal, but my balance with PT/Pinny is low so no need to withdraw.

Account working as normal but new "pinn88" site is much worse than the old Asian site!

andrew023

Honestly I am getting quite worried about my balance with Pinnacle now...even though some people have said they have been paid. What if they are having problems with some specific accounts for some reason and in the end lost the backup or something...how can our account balances be verified?

Is there any way an administrator here can try to contact either Pinnacle or the Agents for us and try to find out what is really going on? I find it really hard to believe that they cannot get this fixed in 15 days.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Points Awarded:

Raana gave andrew023 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hema

I could have processed a withdrawal, but my balance with PT/Pinny is low so no need to withdraw.
    I contacted them, asking for a withdrawal once again and they replied their usual b/s... that they have not yet processed any withdrawals from Pinnacle accounts, there are technical issues and that they cannot tell when they'll be able to process any.

Unbelievable, simply UNBELIEVABLE!!!

andrew023

do you guys think it would be appropriate for us to post our questions to Pinnacle regarding our accounts on their Twitter page?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Raana

jigger11

mate I would be really concerned if I were you or anyone with major money in with pinn or ac I have been on live chat for a hour and was told I could withdraw again following my £955 payout yesterday then they couldn't pay me then they could then they couldn't and so on. I then asked to transfer £3500 to sbobet and they couldn't even do this even though I withdraw the £955 yesterday something is not right , the live chat rep even questioned me why I was paid £955 and not my requested amount I am totally pissed off with the situation how the heck can sbr not downgrade pinn or comment on it!

andrew023

trust me I am worried, its been 3 weeks and counting now and I can't access my money, and yes I do have major funds tied up with Pinnacle.

you were on live chat with AC? or PT?
    Did they give you any reasons for the confusions on why they said you Can, then Cannot, then Can the cannot withdraw?

something just doesn't feel right, logically they should have all this taken care of already, it shouldn't take 3 weeks and counting

andrew023

I would like to ask the people that have received their money already, did you guys have major funds in Pinnacle? don't have to say the amount...seems like most of my friends that have major funds tied up also haven't received anything yet...

jigger11

Yes I asked and they just fob you off i don't understand them I told them they let me withdraw yesterday and then they said I could withdraw but it would cost me1% then I agreed and then they say sorry you can't withdraw the whole thing stinks ! I am with asian connect

andrew023

Yes I asked and they just fob you off i don't understand them I told them they let me withdraw yesterday and then they said I could withdraw but it would cost me1% then I agreed and then they say sorry you can't withdraw the whole thing stinks ! I am with asian connect
    If this doesn't worry everybody that has money in there still, then I don't know what will....

I would still really like to hear back from the people that have withdrawn, was it a significant amount ? At least 5 figures?

andrew023

Yes , but what was the reason they said you can't withdraw ?? I'm sure you must have pressed them for a reason?

cocojobo

Nothing changed in my side still, waiting... Day 16.

We should stay in touch here. Please inform people if any of us get any information.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hema

andrew023

Will do, I will stay here till everyone gets their money and after too...just to share info on books, agents, and anything new that pops up

cash5000
    cash5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

I had three-figures sum and I was able to withdraw it, maybe they have problems with bigger accounts only then...more investigation needed etc

Hema

I assume you are talking about AsianConnect?

Could everyone who received funds please always add the agent network he is with?

First ... 89101112 Last