Hello Users an SBR Team, my name s Agustin and i m from Argentina and this my sad story :

I ve opened my coral account and deposit 2000 and bet them on Ireland to win Italy ( euro 2016 ) , I ve won and balance was 6700. Once i open my account they asked my documents and i send my ID and utility build . In same day i received a message from them sayng that my account is full verified and i request a withdraw of 4000 witch they pay me by neteller in next day. When i try to make login cause there s 2700 on account , surprise account is suspended OMG, i go to chat and they say that my documents are falsified, what a joke i think in my mind. 1st - my docs are ok. 2nd - if my docs " are falsified " why they already pay me 4000 by neteller? By live chat i ask what to do in order to get my account / founds cause i don t have made nothing wrong. They told me that need to send another utility build cause the previous utility that i send was printed over online bank, so this time i send the original utility build taken by digital camera. I wait a couple of days and they just simple say that can t verify my account and don t will pay me the 2700€ fairly won. Bill from sbr Team know s the case, hoppe to have any help here cause its BAD Behavior from CORAL , i don t have any bonus , nothing wrong, just deposit 2000 and bet on that game .

Kindly i ask help here and kindly please SBR team post this case in Homepage SBR cause all users must know this : coral just keep player founds , ignore my emails and at Live chat hang up....

Thank you for time