Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

5D going through a tough time, but they will be back better than ever.
    Will take more months and a possible move out of C.R.

JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Requested a Check from 5Dimes for $2375.18 because I was told by CS I could not do anymore Bitcoin withdrawal unless I start depositing with Bitcoins. After requesting the check I started to do all deposits via Bitcoins. Received the check in about 10 days. Deposited check 7-12-16. 7-27 logged into my bank account only to see that the check bounced and I was charged a $35 fee. Contacted 5d CS and was told I need to provide a copy of the bounce check and my bank statement and any letter that the bank sends me stating the bounce check. I do not have the check the bank does. My problem is I don't want another check from 5Dimes. I don't want any problems with my bank. I just want my money and I hope they will give it to me in Bitcoins. I just hope they give me the money.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

your bank .. tell them to try again, might have been a time issue.
    but 5d should be able to confirm the check source has the funds,
    you could ask that first..

TheCon
    TheCon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Screw 5 Dimes Nitrogen does Bitcoin payouts and are in your Bitcoin wallet within a half hour can't beat that.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15052

Quote Originally Posted by TheCon View Post
    Screw 5 Dimes Nitrogen does Bitcoin payouts and are in your Bitcoin wallet within a half hour can't beat that.
    Lol, but Nitrogen doesn't offer live Bet, or 2H bet in NFL, NBA games

TheCon
    TheCon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy007oc View Post
    Lol, but Nitrogen doesn't offer live Bet, or 2H bet in NFL, NBA games

They have live bet for NFL don't really care about 2nd half bets in NFL, NBA who cares I'm sure the other 2 are not far away from being on there very very soon. when i can withdraw up to 40k within hours onto Bitcoin with ZERO hassle and not have to worry about hopefully they give me my money and not have to jump thru hoops to get it or send in 3 forms id I.D or get 1 check every week for 6 months and it all be anonymous yea i'll take that trade off any day.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Id take youwager over 5d as well...live betting...up to 3 bitcoin withdrawals a week up to 3 k each...processed same da in wallet...5d is not a goto book anymore.

First 12