BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Told me it's the fastest method. 1st one took 3 days because they said they were busy. Now I did this one Thur. And said it will be completed on Monday WTF

mets119218
    mets119218's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3814

I think there is like 10 threads on it in this category you might want to look at one of those seems there are delays

nyrb1
    nyrb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I requested Wednesday evening and got it this evening.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by BIG View Post
    Told me it's the fastest method. 1st one took 3 days because they said they were busy. Now I did this one Thur. And said it will be completed on Monday WTF
    5dimes is no longer the KING anymore. They have been dethroned by Heritage. Still a viable option, just not the safe warm feeling when you deposit there now a days. And I know anyone reading this agrees.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    5dimes is no longer the KING anymore. They have been dethroned by Heritage. Still a viable option, just not the safe warm feeling when you deposit there now a days. And I know anyone reading this agrees.
    Payout wise, heritage seems faster of late.

But in terms of wagering options, heritage isn't even in the same ballpark. And I'm saying this as someone who is limited at 5dimes to pennies. Wish I was able to still play there.

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    I agree no longer the KING anymore but I feel really safe there but Payouts just suck anymore. ** isn't to bad but you can only do 1 every 8 days so I did bit coin and 4 days to get funds is ridiculous especially you can deposit in minutes with it. My first one after 3 days and calling them they said they would make me priority and it was done in 20mins. So it's just a matter of they need to add more ppl to take care of payouts and get through the queue faster.