BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    I could not make out what he did. Guess he paid with card to send money P2P? That's a bad situation.
    Yeah he stated he paid with ** and **. But if he paid with a credit card online using those p2p sites, is it possible to CB even after the money is picked up?

I would think so but have no idea. Sounds like you should be able to seeing how so many theives steal cards and all you need is the security code on the back instead of the pin.

bigdaddy1
    bigdaddy1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

** and ** only. and its been six,seven months im waiting for my deposit money that theyve been promising. all bullshit

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

In that case, I'd definitely try to just get my funds back. They might go for it.

bigdaddy1

mgram

bigdaddy1

and wunion

Buffalo Nickle

I did not know you could send that much. I guess BetJaco did not have to take precautions others do as a start-up.

Buffalo Nickle

These guys didn't steal your money. They are not smart and went bust. They don't have any money to give. So take what you can get. They apparently are paying some people and want to stay in business. Just try for the deposit money. It does seem there is some hope based on what SBR has posted about this place.

bigdaddy1

it was done 500 at a time. and youre right, thanks for advice ill try to grt what i can. in the mean time if youre thinking of venturing yourself be careful my friend they are not a serious book

Buffalo Nickle

You are going to have to make it clear to them though that you are willing to take less though. If they think they are on the hook for 45K, they might not ever give you anything. But if you tell them you are willing to just take the deposit and consider it settled, there is a chance to get your money.

Try to get a payout plan for $500 a month.

Try to let them let you keep the winnings with a 20x rollover and keep what you can hold onto.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

I knew someone back in 2012 who was with a book (book no longer exists) and he hit for around $16,000 and the book avoided his emails and when he called them they would give him excuses and sometimes flat out hang up. Months had passed and he was fed up so he began threatening with physical violence (had their exact location) and miraculously, they paid up the same week.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You can contact Betjaco using Skype that's interesting.

I wonder if Tony at 5D would let us contact him through Skype?

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Betjaco paid a buddy of mine 4K the other day no problem I reccpmend this site . Sounds like there's more to the story we aren't hearing

bigdaddy1

i would be very surprised. youre the only one with this good experience and thats just what youre saying. i have proof of all the bullshit they are putting me thru. but if its true good for youre friend but again nothing good has come from this book

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

This book called me months ago with the same deal. I thought about it but refused. There were threads months ago about them. Apparently some people got paid some didn't. Sketchy book. Hopefully SBR can help get your money if your story is legit.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Betjaco did accuse this player of reversing payments. The player said they did not even use that method let alone reverse anything so SBR asked the book for proof of the claim. Betjaco did not supply this.

They had a few payment delays for other people at the time and said that as this player is a scammer they will deal with his problem last. They appear to have made good on the other slow pays now but still haven't dealt with this issue.

There is dispute about his account balance. He says 45k but the account shows a much lower balance for some reason which Betjaco has not explained to the player or SBR.

Betjaco also say they have paid the player some thousands but the player says that is not true and it has not been received.

Someone is either mistaken or lieing. The player appears to be open and honest about his side of the story. But it is difficult to say for sure what is going on with so much directly conflicting info.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Nevermind.•misread•
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 06-22-16 at 11:58 PM.

bigdaddy1

the truth is there was never a ccard used for deposits. the balanced owed is 45672 but the account shows 3500 because they tampered with the account i have proof of that as well. they did send me 3 money orders of 1k each which all returned so its like i never received any money. of course i have proof of everything and they have proof of nothing thats why they dont answer phone or reply email or fail to supplie proof. they me be paying other players but they are no where near this balance and they are always late doing it. if you dont believe open an account and good luck. i defently do not recommend this book

bigdaddy1

good call themike78 in not faaling in the trap like i did. and sbr is trying to help me out with this situation.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Betjaco did accuse this player of reversing payments. The player said they did not even use that method let alone reverse anything so SBR asked the book for proof of the claim. Betjaco did not supply this.

They had a few payment delays for other people at the time and said that as this player is a scammer they will deal with his problem last. They appear to have made good on the other slow pays now but still haven't dealt with this issue.

There is dispute about his account balance. He says 45k but the account shows a much lower balance for some reason which Betjaco has not explained to the player or SBR.

Betjaco also say they have paid the player some thousands but the player says that is not true and it has not been received.

Someone is either mistaken or lieing. The player appears to be open and honest about his side of the story. But it is difficult to say for sure what is going on with so much directly conflicting info.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1 View Post
    the truth is there was never a ccard used for deposits. the balanced owed is 45672 but the account shows 3500 because they tampered with the account i have proof of that as well. they did send me 3 money orders of 1k each which all returned so its like i never received any money. of course i have proof of everything and they have proof of nothing thats why they dont answer phone or reply email or fail to supplie proof. they me be paying other players but they are no where near this balance and they are always late doing it. if you dont believe open an account and good luck. i defently do not recommend this book

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

you deposited intially $7k that was all thru ** and **? you gotta be a bigger fool then i thought if this is the case.

bigdaddy1

whats important is not that you think im a fool, its that you stay away from this book so you dont become a fool like me. have you heard of this book biggie12

biggie12

whats important is not that you think im a fool, its that you stay away from this book so you dont become a fool like me. have you heard of this book biggie12
    Never heard of it. But by looking at the site for 30 seconds i wouldnt deposit to that site if i had a gun to my head.

Just scroll down to the bottom of the website. If that isnt a clear sign i dont know what is.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Never heard of it. But by looking at the site for 30 seconds i wouldnt deposit to that site if i had a gun to my head.
    Looks like it was created in 2001 or some shyt.

Buffalo Nickle

The guy had bad judgment but darn if this book did not pay out the people that deposited apparently. I doubt they had to deal with many people that deposited more than $500 but bigdaddy1 went for the jugular and got it. They understandably do not want to pay the 38K they never imagined they'd be on the hook for and maybe do not have the money. I would never deposit there and neither would most. But in retrospect, these BetJaco guys did pretty well it seems. bigdaddy1's judgment was no so bad. He just got a little too lucky.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Looks like it was created in 2001 or some shyt.

that has nothing to do with it. A lot of books first came around in the late 90's. If you cant tell why the site is a scam just by visiting it. You shouldn't be using online sports books.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Jesus Christ, when is the last time they have updated their site? In their automated picture scroll, they have a photo of BRIAN WESTBROOK!!

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Jesus Christ, when is the last time they have updated their site? In their automated picture scroll, they have a photo of BRIAN WESTBROOK!!

Must of been a long time since you had to check to see who number 36 was. :P

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    Must of been a long time since you had to check to see who number 36 was. :P
    lol I had to make sure man. I didn't believe who I was seeing at first, but goddamn, it really is him.

bigdaddy1

i was caught in a wed guys . evtg happened so fast . within a month month and half their was 45k in my account including bonus money and my deposits. like buffalo said i had very bad judgment and now i want my fellow players to be aware of these scammers. we have to stick together dont we

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

i was caught in a wed guys . evtg happened so fast . within a month month and half their was 45k in my account including bonus money and my deposits. like buffalo said i had very bad judgment and now i want my fellow players to be aware of these scammers. we have to stick together dont we
    Optional said that they are flat out calling you a liar. I wouldn't take that if you really are honest about the entire situation. Nothing more disrespectful than calling a man a liar when he is honest. 45 grand is too much to fckk around with.

Shyt I could probably get all of your winnings for you, but I want half of it. let me know and PM me the entire story.

biggie12

WARNING SIGNS OF A SCAM BOOK MAKE A STICKY SBR:

SUPPORT Available via SKYPE.
    SIMPLE ONE PAGE LAYOUT. not even information or contact pages.
    ONLY CAN CLICK TO REGISTER OR LOGIN. No other active working pages.
    NO TERMS AND CONDITIONS RULES ETC ETC
    Scrolling Pic saying they accept paypal as payment

I can go on, but those are some dead giveaways.

bigdaddy1

absolutly right got caught up with the big bonus and that shoud ov been the red flag for me. you seem to be very educated on this topic biggie 12. do you have any off shore book youre playing with

biggie12

absolutly right got caught up with the big bonus and that shoud ov been the red flag for me. you seem to be very educated on this topic biggie 12. do you have any off shore book youre playing with

if you scroll to the top of sbr you will see banners for about 12 books that never have probs.

I use mostly Bet365 and pinnaclesports.

bigdaddy1

you never had problems with either of them

biggie12

you never had problems with either of them
    my only problem is losing.

First 1234 Last